News All Australian Squad - Alex Rance named CHB

Remove this Banner Ad

aa-chb-you.jpg

I find it hilarious that Richmond supporters are the only people who think that Rance deserves his selection

I find the crying by your supporters even more hilarious.

Just like the last time we played.

Boooooooooo.

Piss off Franchise.

Real club supporters discussion.

Is Coxy still crying?

Some clown on the WC board:

"Rance is just a superspud. I mean how many direct goals has he leaked from turnovers this year.

His 'rance moments' are widely known throughout the AFL community, i mean s**t.

Mackenzie is such a 'no fuss' player, he just needs to stand out more with dumb kent brain fades in big games too and he'll be a lock next year."

I knew WA footy fans were dumb but this takes the cake. :$

I find it hilarious that Richmond supporters are the only people who think that Rance deserves his selection
Mackenzie will forever be the guy jack kicked 10 on. Rance will be known as an AA and you just a sooky bitch

That's the one. Thought he would have been delisted by now? Struggle town to field a team at the E-girls

Must have a serious lack of KPD options if he's still on their list, poor e girls :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This had just gone a long way to redeeming the AA panel from 2012 when they chose Nic Nat over Maric.

My personal favourite of delusion...

And obviously Rance was going to have less goals scored against him when Rance played like six less games and against the Saints, Suns and Giants a few times :$
Yet they played those teams a combined 5 times like us and copped GC minus Ablett. Also copped the inept Melbourne twice. Derp

Not really. Rance>E-Mac not redeeming anything.

More in response to the West Coke supporters than anything. How the **** that mop headed douche got in over Maric astounds me.

I find it hilarious that a supposably grown man gives a s**t so badly that one player didn't receive an AA selection

Are all WCE supporters so insecure that they need constant external validation to feel good about themselves?

TBH you sound like a 14 year old teen age emo girl who love cutting herself because her mummy won't buy her a new iPhone

West Coast supporters saw as much of Alex Rance as we saw of Eric McKenzie, not much at all in reality, we KNOW Alex had an outstanding season and by all accounts so did Eric, always someone unlucky, you could say Dustin Martin was very, very unlucky but that's the way it goes sometimes.

And less goals kicked on him too.

I wasn't sure about that stat. Was hoping somebody would come up with it. Also has more one percenters which you would suggest means he has more spoils.

In all seriousness beats him statistically in every category, even if extrapolate the goals against for the games he missed its 28-39, that suggest to me the AA committee got it right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back