The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

These are both amazing.

Still wouldnt beat a Gay Love frontcourt

a.aaa-Gay-And-Love.jpg

As your leader, hear my words.

On behalf of the BFBB-NBAD (BigFooty Basketball Board- NBA Division), I am happy to announce that Son of Skeletor has been awarded the Quill which recognises superlative achievement. Specifically, The Skip Bayless Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Literary Excellence.

SOS, may you treasure this achievement as you sit high and mighty on your throne of bones at snake mountain.

Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 4.22.36 pm.png

Please join with me in congratulating him.

here-is-an-important-gif-of-kate-upton-bouncing-clapping-guyism-1391622999g4k8n.gif

Cheers peternorth

At first I was disappoint not to receive the Tolstoy award for longest running saga in the history of anything. Then I realised that the Skip Bayless award is more apt - he's a babbling brook of non-stop bullsh1t, much like my writing style :)

Strong clapping form by Kate there. An award and an Upton gif - what a great day.

Cheers peternorth

At first I was disappoint not to receive the Tolstoy award for longest running saga in the history of anything. Then I realised that the Skip Bayless award is more apt - he's a babbling brook of non-stop bullsh1t, much like my writing style :)

Strong clapping form by Kate there. An award and an Upton gif - what a great day.
I hope you do the Skip head wobble when you type

The Miami Heat have signed forward Khem Birch.

Birch appeared in six games (all starts) with the Washington Wizards during the 2014 Vegas Summer League and averaged 5.0 points, 5.7 rebounds, 1.17 blocks and 19.3 minutes while shooting 47.8 percent from the field.

To be honest, Khem Birch is something I expect to come in a Masterfoods jar and live in the spice rack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As your leader, hear my words.

On behalf of the BFBB-NBAD (BigFooty Basketball Board- NBA Division), I am happy to announce that Son of Skeletor has been awarded the Quill which recognises superlative achievement. Specifically, The Skip Bayless Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Literary Excellence.

SOS, may you treasure this achievement as you sit high and mighty on your throne of bones at snake mountain.

View attachment 80151

Please join with me in congratulating him.

here-is-an-important-gif-of-kate-upton-bouncing-clapping-guyism-1391622999g4k8n.gif

I miss the KU thread :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back