News Port on TV thread

Remove this Banner Ad

watching boaky then seeing selwood interview..massive difference in confidence, does alright just looked shaky.

also still waiting on the ollie wines interview kents!

Channel 9 did it again... That stupid reality show ran overtime & silly me didn't extend the recording time on the PVR, just when the panel finally starts talking everything PAFC - the recording stops.... Who gives a rats to$$ bag about that stupid bloody big brother show!

Channel 9 did it again... silly me didn't extend the recording time on the PVR ....
Let's talk about your refusal to accept blame.

psychiatrist-clipart-psychiatrist-11.png

Just watched last nights AFL360 on YouTube .. they cant get enough of the Chad
On the Couch had Ken on
Two good shows last night re Port:)
What was Gerard's comment? Something about Chad being the most liked hero in the history of 360

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 9 did it again... That stupid reality show ran overtime & silly me didn't extend the recording time on the PVR, just when the panel finally starts talking everything PAFC - the recording stops.... Who gives a rats to$$ bag about that stupid bloody big brother show!
Mine did the same so I recorded the replay on Gem at midnight.

Check out the ball drop by Ollie Wines at 1:10 in the semi final montage... looked very strange!
Was a bit of a jaw dropping moment that. Started with Hoff who can have the odd brain fade when he takes a mark close to goal, and then the dodgy ball drop and kick by Ollie. Lucky it paid off!

Check out the ball drop by Ollie Wines at 1:10 in the semi final montage... looked very strange!
I said that at the time, it was very ugly. I had to replay it to look at it a couple of times.

Loved Ollie's gesture after the goal he puts his hands out as if to say what happened there.

Was a bit of a jaw dropping moment that. Started with Hoff who can have the odd brain fade when he takes a mark close to goal, and then the dodgy ball drop and kick by Ollie. Lucky it paid off!

Was one of those moments where I briefly scream at the field/TV wondering how we could possibly be so stupid, before slumping back in my chair slightly embarrassed but relieved that it somehow worked out. See also: Chad Wingard's attempted shots at goal from the boundary, everything that Jasper Pittard has ever done in his entire career.

I said that at the time, it was very ugly. I had to replay it to look at it a couple of times.

Loved Ollie's gesture after the goal he puts his hands out as if to say what happened there.

I was at the game and thought it looked bad - and because he kicked it so far, wasn't sure if it was a goal or not for a second or too! was very nervous

Was one of those moments where I briefly scream at the field/TV wondering how we could possibly be so stupid, before slumping back in my chair slightly embarrassed but relieved that it somehow worked out. See also: Chad Wingard's attempted shots at goal from the boundary, everything that Jasper Pittard has ever done in his entire career.
When he takes a running bounce in defensive 50 with a player just a few metres behind him :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back