thegreig

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2010
Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars BBL
I swore Richmond played in yellow shorts once. I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread but...
q1PXK3W.jpg
i remember essendon wearing red shorts in the same year, wonder why both clubs stopped

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Love the North reversal clash, moreso than the home jumper. I'd buy one if I could afford to blow money on opposition jumpers.

I'd like to see the vee come back though, without any logos over the point. Classy jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it that amatuer designers on a net forum can fix the North stripes but X Blades can't.
Yeah, not sure. We had it perfect circa 2006 IMO.

What's with the lighting effects Greater Gattsby? New template? :)
Failed attempt with gradients, needs A LOT more playing around with, but it's gava93 's old photoshop template, which I traced so that I could use it in Illustrator. Then I saw Bacon Warrior use gradients in the University thread and gave it a shot.

Gradients, lotsa gradients
Gradients will never become my friend.

Greater Gattsby minor hint, with the back of collar/inside the jumper gradient, increase the scale so it's less of a white dot, also pick two greys which are... greyer, rather than leaning towards white or black.
Thanks mate. I was hoping this wasn't going to be seen on the inside of the jumper collar. I couldn't see it with my monitor at a regular angle, but when I moved around it certainly became more visible. It is a bit tougher in Illustrator to do this, I found though. Thanks for the tips mate, I'll be certain to give the greys a shot in school holidays (last week of school weeew)!

what do you mean "fix" the stripes?
maybe i'm in the minority, but IMO the the stripe being cut off by the logo looks better than it just whacked on top of it.
I must admit, I don't hate the stripe being cut off by the mazda logo, I hate the middle stripe being cut off by the blades logo. Would look heaps better if connected to the collar IMO.

NM_Mitchell

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2014
#westside
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
We put the U in CGU
[/QUOTE] I must admit, I don't hate the stripe being cut off by the mazda logo, I hate the middle stripe being cut off by the blades logo. Would look heaps better if connected to the collar IMO.[/QUOTE]
i'm the other way, i like the blades logo cutting off the stripe, the mazda one is ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back