Ajax v PSG
1-3
Barcelona v APOEL
4-0
Bayern v Man City
2-1
Roma v CSKA
2-0

Have to laugh at bookies underestimating Arsenal so much in this tie. I mean 4.2 @bet365 for a Gunners' win is such a tempting offer. Both teams are struggling with defending early in the season, but Dortmund are definitely weaker than this time last season, while Arsenal have at least managed to add a bit of firepower upfront.

Bookies laughing all the way to the bank.

is there anything more attractive than fast, pressing football. Aubameyang on the wing is a delight to watch, and Ciro has gotten the monkey off his back and looking free. Exciting to watch

One of the most dominating performances of the year purely because on paper they should be at a similar level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ludogrets equalise in the 90th minute. I swear at my laptop in Russian (thanks to the commentary I've been listening to for the last 2 hours, I am now fluent), shut it down and go to bed.

Thought I'd check twitter before falling asleep, Gerrard winner in the 93rd minute. Not like us to do things the easy way is it?

Ludogrets equalise in the 90th minute. I swear at my laptop in Russian (thanks to the commentary I've been listening to for the last 2 hours, I am now fluent), shut it down and go to bed.

Thought I'd check twitter before falling asleep, Gerrard winner in the 93rd minute. Not like us to do things the easy way is it?

It's not Liverpool if we're not sweating and swearing.

That Welbeck kid looked alright for Arsenal.... :D
That was as bad as I have seen Arsenal play for some time. Defence was horrid, missed passes everywhere and then fluffing whatever chance they got up the other end.
Ozil needs a rest, he's has to be knackered from the WC after seeing how he has started the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back