Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFL resources being used incorrectly, Fitzptarick 'unaware' of what was going on his work place. Sounds like a textbook culture of non-accountability that has further bought the league into disrepute.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/a...r-bosses-private-company-20140916-10hmzn.html

Will be very interesting to see what penalties the AFL will bring down against some of its own...

Ha, who am I kidding? "Play on, play on"
Same here.

It was never just about Demetriou, nor is it about Gill.

It's the entire commission and their corrupt, underhanded and greedy ways.

Until every single one of them is gone, the game will never be pure or fair. Until then, it will never be about "integrity" or the genuine health of the sport; it'll be about lining the pockets of a few dirty, old men
Genuine hatred of these men.

Hatred. I want to see them behind bars, the pieces of s**t.

10301930_353048591536042_1962816429978819018_n.jpg

Jimmys mad monday/wacky wednesday.

Every year when I see how much effort the Geelong players put into MM I always think they would of had to been organising that the week before, yep in the lead up to a final, sometimes in the lead up to a grand final.

I know I'd be pretty pissed off with our players if they were running around organising ideas/costumes in the lead up to a final.

Every year when I see how much effort the Geelong players put into MM I always think they would of had to been organising that the week before, yep in the lead up to a final, sometimes in the lead up to a grand final.

I know I'd be pretty pissed off with our players if they were running around organising ideas/costumes in the lead up to a final.

Agreed, expecting anyone to focus on more than one thing is just ridiculous; especially something as complex as a costume.

For God's sake what do you want them to do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel though our players take a more relaxed/chill approach to it.

Are you serious? Do you think footballers think nothing else but football 24/7? they aren't bloody robots mate, they are real people with real lives who happen to be good at there chosen sport and are lucky enough to do it for a living.

Are you serious? Do you think footballers think nothing else but football 24/7? they aren't bloody robots mate, they are real people with real lives who happen to be good at there chosen sport and are lucky enough to do it for a living.
I agree 100% with what you're saying. Having said that, seeing the Richmond players at mad Monday about 18 hours after their disgraceful effort against Port, all kitted up and laughing, it doesn't send a great message.

I agree 100% with what you're saying. Having said that, seeing the Richmond players at mad Monday about 18 hours after their disgraceful effort against Port, all kitted up and laughing, it doesn't send a great message.

What are they supposed to do though? It's all over and time to let your hair down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back