Universal Love 2014 Wacky Wednesday

Remove this Banner Ad

5ee6d9e2-5d44-4965-8327-3d6c69d04e55_800.jpg

Yo Willo_ you can post on the Geelong addy, what you too good for BF?

Aw, and I can see Eliiiza, old BF-er from way back.
That was a tweet... but given Eliza follows me on Twitter she saw it and whacked up as well

Wonder what Bartel's original costume a few weeks ago was - you hear about some of the guys planning this for months (or most of the year), so did he scrap another idea or was it just a last minute thing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Bartel's "epic" I dont get it..

I was laughing so hard at the pic of Jimmy, Shell that I didn't even read your post… I scrolled down saw it.. laughed some more then saw your post as the light when on….

Laughed louder and harder and now have to to explain to a bunch of seppos here at Judge Judy why im laughing at a bloke wearing a wetsuit and flippers carrying a sign saying Diving instructor.

GOLD…..

GO Catters

Wonder what Bartel's original costume a few weeks ago was - you hear about some of the guys planning this for months (or most of the year), so did he scrap another idea or was it just a last minute thing?
If it was Scarlo he would have done the dive deliberately to set up his costume!

Aug 2, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
I was laughing so hard at the pic of Jimmy, Shell that I didn't even read your post… I scrolled down saw it.. laughed some more then saw your post as the light when on….

Laughed louder and harder and now have to to explain to a bunch of seppos here at Judge Judy why im laughing at a bloke wearing a wetsuit and flippers carrying a sign saying Diving instructor.

GOLD…..

GO Catters

Have you ever explained to them what "seppo" means? :p

HEY- at least I can be the one true supporter that doesnt think of Jimmy automatically in "that" way. ;)

Thats my only defence right now...
Pull a Steve Winwood and "roll with it baby"

GO Catters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back