2014 Trade/FA Discussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Your continuous potting of me of this thing is so played out and boring. Get a new hobby, The Brown Dog is no longer impressed by your shots at me, you don't get 'Browny points' for it anymore, your going to have to find a new way to impress the big dog.

and how is clarifying points of a post, that had led to several pages of discussion, saying 'not a lot'?

Id appreciate it if you put me on block or refrain from predictable, snipey posts.

Cheers.
Are these 'Browny points' like Duritz points?

p.s. This is BigFooty. No one takes anyone's 'inside information' seriously until it's proven to be correct(which is very rare).

resized_success-kid-meme-generator-sweet-brownie-points-scored-4791a2.jpg

I have a friend whose friends' sisters' brothers' mother is friends with Paddy Ryders wifes' mother. Apparently she's knitting her grandchild a maroon, blue and gold blanket.

OTL.
I will only believe this is OTL when your post that she is knitting maroon, blue and gold mouth-guard.

Are these 'Browny points' like Duritz points?

p.s. This is BigFooty. No one takes anyone's 'inside information' seriously until it's proven to be correct(which is very rare).

I thought we moved on half a page ago? but once again I am left needing to defend myself, sorry to other posters who have to read this response.

Not sure if you read the exchange, but I invited discussion surrounding my posts, I also said several times that I didn't expect people to believe me and that there was nothing concrete to suggest that my info was even correct, I did say it was a good source of info.

TG's post wasn't about the info, it was just a random pot shot to do with the way I post. Which I then invited a response to further.

So... confused as to why you needed to alert me to the fact that inside info is not taken seriously around here, but thank you.

I will only believe this is OTL when your post that she is knitting maroon, blue and gold mouth-guard.

Yep totally agree! it was a fun insight non the less, hoping I can get some other bits and pieces off him over the trade period. He might just take a sick pleasure in feeding me crap lol.

"I'm just a guy, standing in front of the internet, asking a bunch of precious idiots* to Like my inane posts..."

*Everyone who reads this excepted. It's only the people who don't read this that are idiots. All of them.
So you are channelling Julia Roberts and Mark Thompson.
Fair effort. Well done

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that something concrete happens soon for us ie securing Ryder, Beams, Reid etc otherwise this thread is going to descend into civil war! We're all feeling a bit edgy I think.

I hope that something concrete happens soon for us ie securing Ryder, Beams, Reid etc otherwise this thread is going to descend into civil war! We're all feeling a bit edgy I think.
Cool, I like a good'ol uprising. Down with the old clique and in with the new. United we stand, divided we fall. :confused:

You can tell we are not playing finals, can't you?:(

Warning: May include Eddie McGuire's opinion.

Ah, the old Eddie McGuire doubletalk.

It’s not okay for Paddy Ryder to meet with Brisbane at the Gabba, because he has a contract, and he needs a ruling for that contract to be aside.

It is, presumably, perfectly okay for Mitch Clark to meet with Collingwood at the Westpac Centre, because….

I agree with Eddy on this 100%.

That there should be a ruling on his status before he goes around courting offers?

It's probably not bad practice. I think both Essendon and the AFL would be reluctant to have a ruling made, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back