PS4 PlayStation 4 News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So does it have a story mode at all though?
It does but it's not where the strength of the game lies. Head on over to the Destiny thread for people's thoughts.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So basically:

To deactivate your PS4™ as your ‘Primary PS4’:

1. Select your local user account and pess up on the control pad to access the Function menu and go to
    in_setting.gif
    (Settings) > PSN℠ > [Activate as Your Primary PS4] and press
    icn_btnx_color.gif
    (X button).
  2. Select ‘Deactivate’ and press
    icn_btnx_color.gif
    (X button) and confirm by selecting ‘Yes’.
  3. Your device is now deactivated.
Is that right? It seems strange activating it and then deactivating it :drunk:

So i'm buying a PS4 when i get fifa so can someone fill me in what i'll need please such as online payments and such ?

You need PS+ to play online. It's $70 so you can buy it via credit card or go to the store and buy PSN cards and then use them on the system.

So you can't buy that sort of stuff from JB or Dick smiths ? I'm just hesitant on using my card on the console

You can get ps+ in stores. But I don't think Sony store account details in plain text after last time so don't be frightened about using the card :p if you're worrying about accidently buying stuff then just remove the card after you are done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just got myself a blue PS4 controller for $59 using the code SUPER10 from Dick Smith. Free delivery or pick up available if in stock. Should work on all colours

Last edited:
Swapped over my 3rd controller in a year today. This one already had the left stick rubber split but I was happy just to cover that with the thumb grips. Last night it decides that L2 should start sticking every time its pressed. Swapped over for a sexy white one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back