Premiership Player
Suspended
Sep 8, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Scorchers, Glory, Southampton
The Scorchers need to get another batter. I think someone who can bat at three. Our lineup would be S. Marsh, Klinger, ???, M. Marsh, Voges, Whiteman, Turner, Coulter-Nile, Arafat, Behrendorff, Hogg

Jun 3, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
The Scorchers need to get another batter. I think someone who can bat at three. Our lineup would be S. Marsh, Klinger, ???, M. Marsh, Voges, Whiteman, Turner, Coulter-Nile, Arafat, Behrendorff, Hogg

It's a very good lineup if we can find that last batsman. Is the NZL comp on at the same time? Someone like a Ross Taylor would slot into 3 quite nicely.

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Massive shame the Strikers kept Tait. Hopefully he's only on an ordinary contract this season.

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal, Browns, Clips, Renegades
Renegades need an all rounder who is really good at bowling but can hold his own with the bat.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Glad Muirhead got a 3 year extension.

Wasn't all that impressed by Stoinis, he's pretty ordinary with the ball and in the field, and it's only once in a blue moon that he puts up a score worth talking about. Crazy giving him a 4 year extension.

Glad Muirhead got a 3 year extension.

Wasn't all that impressed by Stoinis, he's pretty ordinary with the ball and in the field, and it's only once in a blue moon that he puts up a score worth talking about. Crazy giving him a 4 year extension.

You imagine he would have got a pretty good offer from someone that the Stars felt they had to counter.

Apr 30, 2007
Drouin
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Steelers
Bought me Scorchers Spark Membership for 35 bones. Money poorly spent, but * it, I get a lanyard.

Really look forward to this each year and riding the Scorchers into the final each year. Interested to see who our 2nd international is, also to see how Behrendorff and Paris pair up in Perth. Pleanty of bowling options but probably a quality batsman short. Would be good to see a duPlessis or something. * that'd be mad.

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Any idea on how much tickets are going to be?

thetradesman

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
A few dollars, it wouldn't be much. I couldn't tell you sorry. I haven't payed to get in to the gabba for years. My partner, her father is a member of the cricketers club. All Games I get in free

Sent from my D5503

Okay thanks mate.

Renegades building a good team.

Back