• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Jordan

All Australian
May 2, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Ze-Man... And the Master of the Universe!

I am Jack, Prince of Arden St, Defender of the Secrets of Castle ShinBone. This is Turner, my fearless friend. Fabulous, secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft the 96 Grand Final Cup and said: "By the Power of ShinBone!"

Ze-Man, Ze-Man . . . I HAVE THE POWER!

Turner became the mighty BattleAxe and I became Ze-Man, the most powerful man in the Universe! Only three others share this secret . . . Our friends Cunners, Basti, and David Trotter. Together we defend Castle ShinBone from the evil forces of James Hird……Ze-Man!

zebus.jpg

Praise Zebus.

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...-finals-campaign/story-fni5f986-1227054399803

Gary Ziebell speaks glowingly of the 2007 semi-final against Yarrawonga in which his boy, then 16, kicked three goals after halftime and finished with 12 marks to help drag the Bulldogs over the line.

He also tells the tale of an Ovens and Murray schoolboys tryout game in which, fed by now Hawthorn half-back Taylor Duryea, Jack kicked nine first-half goals and then was moved to defence to give others a look in.

But Gary says he may have “created a monster” when he tried to look out for his son’s interests before another final, this time against Wangaratta Magpies.

“The oldest guy on the field had a crack at him,” Gary says.

“I remember going up to him on the ground and saying, ‘mate, these blokes are going to try and rough you up because you’re a young kid and if you cop it at the start you’re going to cop it all day’.

“So this bloke had a go at him and Jack turned around and belted him and he had to go off with the blood rule.”

Twitt remembers the incident fondly, also, saying the Magpies player - Jon Henry - “got a fair shock when he landed on his arse”.

Ahh Jack.

GarnerSmash

10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And out of the gloom come Jack Zebus!!

All Praise the Zebus!!

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And his latest instalment

GarnerSmash

Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back