Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounded negative by the way he was putting it. But who knows with him...

Sounded negative by the way he was putting it. But who knows with him...

Definitely about 'one' person.
I guessed off-field based on what he said.
My guess is Sando out. Fagans track record at Brumbies showed he wasn't afraid to cull from the top and replace if he saw better options. Bomber Thomson in for Sando ?

Rowie going on about a potential massive story at the Crows. Waiting to get some more info on it before saying anything. Danger to go home?
Good things:
- Chapman stepping down
- Cameron or big FA coming to us

Bad things:
- Danger leaving
- Lynch retiring (as first suggested by Elder van Berlo I think)

Unknown things:
- Sando gone

But then again it's Rowie, so there's a good chance it's nothing and an even better chance it's wrong.

The way Rowe is putting it makes him sound like it's something about Dangerfield.

But to be honest, it sounds rubbish. I wouldn't worry too much. Just some crappy rumour they are building up.

Definitely about 'one' person.
I guessed off-field based on what he said.
My guess is Sando out. Fagans track record at Brumbies showed he wasn't afraid to cull from the top and replace if he saw better options. Bomber Thomson in for Sando ?

Was a story earlier in the week that a Coach change was happening Thursday.
I assumed Guy McKenna

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Danger.

Rowie said it was unfair to the person if they broke it. given they have already suggested Danger is gone (rightly or wrongly) it doesn't seem like a new story.
Falsely stating someone has been sacked would be massively unfair.

Why don't they just go with it like anyone else in the media would.
Ambassadors....

Can't have that in the media (either team). Clubs aren't scrutinized to the level they should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back