Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

BxsT5t5CYAAoHy_.jpg

What is Ollie Wines doing there?

Rowie and Bone blabbing on about some huge rumour circulating that they are trying to confirm involving the Crows. Bigger than Tippettgate acording to Crowie. Hinting that Sando may be gawnnnn under the new CEO.

Damn. So it's not true then.

Rowie and Bone blabbing on about some huge rumour circulating that they are trying to confirm involving the Crows. Bigger than Tippettgate acording to Crowie. Hinting that Sando may be gawnnnn under the new CEO.
Apparently Dangerfield's cat is marrying Talia's cat.

That's some s**t storm they are trying to crate to divert attention from Port. I guess nobody is listening as there is no real Crow news atm.

I'm going with Sando gawn and Woosha in charge by end of week.

He is like a spoilt brat no one is listening too.

Look at ME, look at ME, Look at ME, Look at ME don't look at the more popular kid in the room Look at ME, look at ME, Look at ME, Look at ME

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have wondered about the setup at the ALMA? was raised on the Crows thread maybe a clerical error?

Think about what could be possibly bigger than Tippet gate atm?

What has that station been talking about this week, but not tonight? Dangerfield leaving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back