No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good news for the Hale family. Luke Matthew Hale was born to complete their family. Congrats David,wife and family. Both healthy. Well done. Good luck on Saturday, a lucky charm was born..:D
Congrats to Hale but seriously when are the boys going to learn they need to use protection in December.

Does anyone else find the coverage of the mad Monday stuff by the media boring and cringeworthy? Personally I don't really get the whole concept (seems very juvenile to me) but if the players want to do it good luck to them. But why do the media cover it? :confused: It's like they wish they were invited to the party.

Load of bollocks isn't it?

Booing as a sign of respect.

I've heard it all.
Goodes_Stocks.jpg

I'm gobsmacked over the Sanderson sacking
There surely must of been more to it than finishing 10th - you would have to think it may be personality clashes with senior players or something along those lines

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can he be anymore deluded. He needs to stop prancing around with his head up in the air.

He has a gig on 'Dancing with the trash' assured for when he hangs his ballerina shoes up.

He only has his head up in the air?

And here I was thinking that he had it shoved up his own arse! :p

Sanderson gets fired because he didn't polish the turd enough. Sums the Crows up perfectly.
Sando's Payout is just over $1,000,000

I would be dancing if i was him, Comes out of the horrific situation and culture the crows have at the moment with great prospects of getting another gig. Could go pro-bono if he wanted to

Did you say the same thing when we signed Ratten?

You can't underestimate the benefit of having an experienced senior coach at your club in an assistant coaching role. Sanderson managed to land the top job at 1 of 18 clubs so there's obviously something there. Maybe some just aren't cut out for the stress and scrutiny that comes with it but they thrive being able to do essentially the same sort of stuff behind the scenes when someone else is the public face. And for another thing, his record isn't even bad! I'm puzzled he's been sacked to be honest.

Did you say the same thing when we signed Ratten?

You can't underestimate the benefit of having an experienced senior coach at your club in an assistant coaching role. Sanderson managed to land the top job at 1 of 18 clubs so there's obviously something there. Maybe some just aren't cut out for the stress and scrutiny that comes with it but they thrive being able to do essentially the same sort of stuff behind the scenes when someone else is the public face. And for another thing, his record isn't even bad! I'm puzzled he's been sacked to be honest.

Was rapt when we got Ratten - thought Carlton had made a mistake by booting him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back