Recruiting Targets Summary

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe if we all buy enough lotto tickets this weekend one of us could help the club recruit whoever the hell we want :p
Always thought to myself if I ever did win I'd be walking into Alberton and asking to meet with the powers that be to give them an offer :)

Does anyone know much about the links between the Bulldogs and John Butcher?

Nah, I've met Lance. He's a good guy.

Yeah I've enjoyed Lance's stuff on the main board and especially the last 18 months on the Hot Topics Board re ASADA stuff.

Lobbe(Ruck), Ryder(Fwd/ruck), Redden(SANFL fwd/ruck) and Baulderstone (rookie listed SANFL ruck) look like good ruck stocks to me.

Nope need to add an 18-20 year old built like a brick s**t house, don't waste time physically building him up like Giles and Lobbe for 4 years,but get Burgo to work on him build a big tank over 2 years.

Isn't that what we thought of matt white (before we actually knew anything about him)?

No...Blease just got cut by MELBOURNE. If you can't get a game at Melbourne, there is no way in hell that you're going to get a game at Port Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope need to add an 18-20 year old built like a brick s**t house, don't waste time physically building him up like Giles and Lobbe for 4 years,but get Burgo to work on him build a big tank over 2 years.
Mitch Harvey?

If we did get Ryder (long way to go I'm sure) I would still get Luke Lowden then add another young ruck to the list (Baulderstone if he's available). Then plonk a break glass in case of emergency ruck on the rookie list. Even Angus Graham would do (he was alright at sanfl level this year and that's all we need. Be good for the Magpies too. He gave Baulderstone a bath when Adelaide last played Norwood 49ho to 18).

Mitch Harvey?

He is our gorilla KPF we need not a ruckmen. Find a kid out there. Look all around this great big brown land of ours that is girt by sea. ( #girt )

Ben Brown from North is a classic example. Was drafted last year as twenty year old and was built like a brick s**t house when drafted.

If we did get Ryder (long way to go I'm sure) I would still get Luke Lowden then add another young ruck to the list (Baulderstone if he's available). Then plonk a break glass in case of emergency ruck on the rookie list. Even Angus Graham would do (he was alright at sanfl level this year and that's all we need. Be good for the Magpies too. He gave Baulderstone a bath when Adelaide last played Norwood 49ho to 18).

No.

We need a player who can play AFL and Graham is a slow muppet.

He is our gorilla KPF we need not a ruckmen. Find a kid out there. Look all around this great big brown land of ours that is girt by sea. ( #girt )

Ben Brown from North is a classic example. Was drafted last year as twenty year old and was built like a brick s**t house when drafted.

I would say Nankervis (Ruck who I like to compare to Dean Cox who just turned 20). But a lot of people are sick of me mentioning his name. :D

I would say Nankervis (Ruck who I like to compare to Dean Cox who just turned 20). But a lot of people are sick of me mentioning his name. :D

But is he built like a brick s**t house and out of contract and tradeable??

No.

We need a player who can play AFL and Graham is a slow muppet.

Then who would you nominate as a rookie lister? He's here, would cost nothing and with 5-6 rucks already on the list it would be a tsunami of injuries for us to need him anyway. Basically he's there to strengthen the Magpies.

He'd be trained by a proper fitness coach too.

But is he built like a brick s**t house (yes) and out of contract (No) and tradeable?? (yes)

2 out of 3 aint bad, but we wont get him, so go to the state leagues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back