Multiplat Destiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate it when you get a legendary engram that turns into a blue one when you decrypt it. That's one thing that annoys me about the game. No idea why that would be a thing.

I have 2 legendary items. A Scout Rifle which I don't use, and a Hand Cannon which is awesome.

My God those strike missions are just chaos.
What level is the mission and what level are you?

They can take some work!

Hoping to try the daily heroic strike and weekly heroic strike missions tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

They can take some work!

Hoping to try the daily heroic strike and weekly heroic strike missions tonight.

Level 20 and just got my first bit of Light gear.

Need to take a break after that, so many booms and bangs.

They can take some work!

Yeah I'll be on tonight I really want to do the level 22 mission for more strange coins

If you're up for it add me

The RPG elements are wafer thin. If you go into it expecting it to be a futuristic Skyrim you'll be bitterly disappointed. As others have said, it has a very solid foundation to work with. The game mechanics are first rate and easy to use and the levels look great. And it's actually really cool when you're wondering around a level and bump into another online player and it suddenly turns into a bit of co-op.

Okay thanks for the info, it does sound good yet a little different from what I was expecting.
I think I'll wait for a drop in price and pick it up around Xmas time.
My GF just bought me Titanfall as a Birthday present and I got Forza Horizon 2 & FIFA 15 coming in a couple weeks.

EDIT - Hopefully bigfooty people are still playing then as I would be keen to party up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a legendary engram, I just know it won't be a legendary item though.

Had 2 legendary engrams when I went to turn them in and I finally got an item.

During that I went up a rank and was rewarded with 2 legendary engrams, one had materials and the other had a rare chest that is a lot worse (over 100 defence lower) than my current (rare) chest. Seriously, what the *? Why do I get a s**t chest from a legendary engram when I got a much better one from a rare engram?

Had 2 legendary engrams when I went to turn them in and I finally got an item.

During that I went up a rank and was rewarded with 2 legendary engrams, one had materials and the other had a rare chest that is a lot worse (over 100 defence lower) than my current (rare) chest. Seriously, what the ****? Why do I get a s**t chest from a legendary engram when I got a much better one from a rare engram?
Calm yourself-going crazy over this engram stuff.

I joined a strike that was almost finished and I finished with 7 kills yet I got 2 items and they got 1 (40 and 90 kills)...

Didn't happen to be the moon strike mission with the giant chained up bastard of a thing did it? There was me and another guy nearly finished when a third joined in.

Didn't happen to be the moon strike mission with the giant chained up bastard of a thing did it? There was me and another guy nearly finished when a third joined in.

Nah, was some Mars strike.

Started a new charater as a titan defender... I'm guessing it'll be very helpful in the raids later on with right team.

Level 6 at this stage but I'll farm this stage till I'm level 20 and I still have all my titan light gear and materials/money from the last character so it's not a complete waste if time.

Will grind out the earn maximum crucible score in a week (100 marks) trophy and then I'm done with that mode. Just about to test if i can sit in a corner somewhere so i don't actually have to play through the rubbish. With the way the loot is given out i might have a full inventory after a few games of being useless.

Edit: Damn it, looks like i need to play, damn kicking for inactivity :mad: Might have to give my 4 yo daughter the controller on the weekend, cant get kicked if i'm randomly firing and spinning in circles now can i? :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back