List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Discussion Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta hit the midfield this draft. Two players I'd be happy to see us pick up later in the draft are Billy Evans and Jared Hardisty. Both solidly-built inside mids. Evans is taller and a great user by hand as well as neat by foot, while Hardisty looks rolly-polly but won't be pushed off the ball and has a laser left foot.

Gotta hit the midfield this draft. Two players I'd be happy to see us pick up later in the draft are Billy Evans and Jared Hardisty. Both solidly-built inside mids. Evans is taller and a great user by hand as well as neat by foot, while Hardisty looks rolly-polly but won't be pushed off the ball and has a laser left foot.
Like Evans, especially if as some say he ends up Josh Kennedy like.

Like Evans, especially if as some say he ends up Josh Kennedy like.
Yep, I think he'll go in the second round but if he gets to the third he's a massive bargain.

Another one or two 2nd round picks would be gold. We'd have to give up too much to get a pick inside 20 IMO, but if we can get a top-40 pick for Batch I'd do it.

How do you rate Evans against say Blakely?

10 post and 6 of them related to Peter Bampton... Hi Pete hope you get picked up but we have
10 post and 6 of them related to Peter Bampton... Hi Pete hope you get picked up but we have very little influence.
10 post and 6 of them related to Peter Bampton... Hi Pete hope you get picked up but we have very little influence.
Close mate , I got a work colleague in SA (norwood fc tragic) has got me on him ... Was excited to see the footage , cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know anything about Cody Grace, stumbled across his name and he had pretty impressive stats from last season but only played three colts games this season one of which he kicked eight.

Having a quite night in Perth with Shane Nelson.
Good kid hope he gets recruited even if not with us.
Nothing at this stage bit too early to know but he did come second in the Sandover medal and got 50plus touches in the last game.

Get it done Tiges.

Wondering what peoples thoughts on Revitt and McClean are? Best two players for Chargers in the Grand Final IMO.

Revitt is a great kick of the footy and kicked two great goals from the angle for 45-50 out. Also hit up target inside 50 with ease

McLean was in everything and got the Chargers going in the 2nd and kept them going from that point onwards. No big marks this week but just a good user and smart with the ball and knows how to find it.

Tigerbob tigs2010 Toadvine??

I like the look of Beasley. Has been a regular in the bests this year I believe, and can go forward or back. Has kicked a couple of bags when he has gone forward but pantsed the TAC Cup leading goalkicker today as a key backman. Height a bit of an issue, I think he is a bit of a tweener like Darrou. Worth a rookie spot IMO.

Wondering what peoples thoughts on Revitt and McClean are? Best two players for Chargers in the Grand Final IMO.

Revitt is a great kick of the footy and kicked two great goals from the angle for 45-50 out. Also hit up target inside 50 with ease

McLean was in everything and got the Chargers going in the 2nd and kept them going from that point onwards. No big marks this week but just a good user and smart with the ball and knows how to find it.

I really like McLean. Was hoping he'd be a chance at our 3rd. Reckon he might have gone beyond that now.

Reminds me of Tom Rockcliff with a better leap but less of an accumulator. I think his draft position will come down to how well he test as the state/national combine, if he test poorly then he may fall as low as a rookie pick but if he test well then he may push the second round.

On a side note, how good has the coverage of the TAC Cup Finals been this year...:drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back