Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our new coach will be coaching in the GF this year. He will win the cup and be at Adelaide a week or 2 later.

Watch this space.

You will all be shocked.

We had an open cheque book and we have used it.
We've arranged all of this already?! We're more powerful than I even imagined :)

Seriously if we got Clarkson I'd be amazed. Did his time at Centrals or Port overlap with Dew? Maybe Clarko overseeing Dew so he can take it down a notch or two and manage his health. Was the contract extension before his health issue?

Seems we misconstrued Danger's comment about staying at the crows while Sando was coach, he must have known about the performance clause all along and was happy to stay as Sando coaching = team success lol

We've arranged all of this already?! We're more powerful than I even imagined :)

Seriously if we got Clarkson I'd be amazed. Did his time at Centrals or Port overlap with Dew? Maybe Clarko overseeing Dew so he can take it down a notch or two and manage his health. Was the contract extension before his health issue?

And we have J. Cameron ready to come for peanuts..,

I can't add much to this discussion fact-wise or pullings**toutofmya** wise.

I just wanted to say, that for the first time in a while I'm actually excited. Excited about the idea of the painting that can be created with a blank canvas, instead of a connect the dots puzzle.

Excited about decisions being made without bias.

That is a really big thing for me.

Our new coach will be coaching in the GF this year. He will win the cup and be at Adelaide a week or 2 later.

Watch this space.

You will all be shocked.

We had an open cheque book and we have used it.
You seriously think longmire or Clarkson would walk from their respective clubs to come and coach the AFC. Jesus christ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see the club finally showing a bit of mongrel and mixing things up a bit, needed to be done.

The way in which the decision has come out you think they may have seeked a few people out already. I like it, like it a lot. Have felt Sando has had poor game day tactics for a little while now.

Seems we misconstrued Danger's comment about staying at the crows while Sando was coach, he must have known about the performance clause all along and was happy to stay as Sando coaching = team success lol

Maybe not

It seems that relationships may have broke down then after

Well, you have 4 to choose from ;)
To humour you, it would have to be Longmire or Clarkson.

No way Hinkley is leaving Port, B Scott no thanks and North are up and coming.

If Clarkson is under contract and it's not him, does anyone know the length of Longmire's contract?

Longmire to AFC, Dew to senior coach of SS?

As stated in the Age, Fagan did NOT have a major say. Nice cheap shot about being naive. As if you would know and me as well. We are all having opinions here.

I guess my opinion is validated though.:rolleyes:

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...utos-heart-20140917-10ier4.html#ixzz3DZSfjv00

CEO's rarely 'have a say' in any official capacity on coaches, they are remarkably hands off and it gets left to a Board. But he would have been asked his opinion, he would have sought the opinion of the Board, particularly those in the football dept, he would have made his own assessment, if not on Sando personally but the performance of the club onfield and made his own recommendation and then, as most CEO's on football clubs, have little else to do with it.

No way someone with his pedigree in professional sport got paraded out on Monday and was casually told 'oh by the way we sacked the coach' on Wednesday, regardless of when he officially takes over.

The Age are no different than any other media rag, there downplaying of what the new CEO may have to do withs omething like that is as likely inaccuarate as their opinion on how much Roo had as one individual in an attempt to get his best mate a plumb senior gig.

Also the chances of Clarkson breaking a contract now are remote. This s**t has gone from head spinning to stupid in the space of an hour.

All that is left is for us to get Ross Lyon as coach and have Malthouse, Sheedy and Bomber as assistants.:eek:

To humour you, it would have to be Longmire or Clarkson.

No way Hinkley is leaving Port, B Scott no thanks and North are up and coming.

If Clarkson is under contract and it's not him, does anyone know the length of Longmire's contract?

Longmire to AFC, Dew to senior coach of SS?

Why would Longmire leave, Swans are going to be tough to beat for the next 5 years

Also the chances of Clarkson breaking a contract now are remote. This s**t has gone from head spinning to stupid in the space of an hour.

I'm going to bed.. Clarkson talk is too much.. Not sure I'd want a bloke willing to walk away from a juggernaut like Hawthorn.. Probably going to win his 3rd flag and play in his 4th gf.. Why? Because he wants to live in Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back