Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First comment after Rucci's article....

kyber 30 minutes ago
when are they going to sack you Rucci? how many years of your mediocrity have we had to put up with?

:D:D

First comment after Rucci's article....

kyber 30 minutes ago
when are they going to sack you Rucci? how many years of your mediocrity have we had to put up with?

:D:D

Biggest Adelaide story in 3 years, again Roochi goes missing. Maybe if he wasnt an a-hole he would have a few friends to help him with his stories.

Meh, he was a past player when they did this, then he got on a board.

Also, they are investing together, not "Roo is giving them buckets of cash for no reason" .

Also Grant Thomas is an absolute flog.
Reminds me of Sam Mitchell's deal with a Hawthorn board member on some apartments, or something along those lines. From what I remember the AFL investigated and found nothing wrong with it so this sort of investment is probably along the same lines. Grant Thomas is either s**t stirring or just ignorant of the rules.

If I were a coach, Adelaide has a pretty damn good list. The list wouldn't be a big issue IMHO

I want to know what the boards view is though. Quite clearly sando thought we could win a flag with a few older guys here and there. The board disagreed.

Are we looking towards a rebuild? Will the new coach have a different perspective? Quite interesting as I think our premiership window is open for the next 2-3 years

Biggest Adelaide story in 3 years, again Roochi goes missing. Maybe if he wasnt an a-hole he would have a few friends to help him with his stories.

The Crows intentionally give Rucci nothing because he's abused his role for years. I would dare say that over the years he hasn't just trodden on people's feet, he's also broken their feet while treading on them.

I want to know what the boards view is though. Quite clearly sando thought we could win a flag with a few older guys here and there. The board disagreed.

Are we looking towards a rebuild? Will the new coach have a different perspective? Quite interesting as I think our premiership window is open for the next 2-3 years

I wonder if Sando wanted to trade big time and sacrifice the future and getting the talent now to go big for the flag in 2015.

It's understood that Patrick Dangerfield's opinion was strongly taken into consideration, with thoughts the 2015 restricted free agent had sourced offers via his management about a move to a Victorian club either in this trade period, or via free agency next year.

With the Crows keen to extend Dangerfield's contract beyond next year, the removal of Sanderson as coach is said to be a "step in the right direction" to Dangerfield remaining at West Lakes.

So now Danger was for it?
Wow, big change from 'im staying as long as sanderson stays

Is it time the Advertiser started looking for a new Chief Football Writer.

It is obvious the current one now has no idea what is happening in this town with regards to our clubs.

I notice on the 5AA website it states the following

Parties to Agreement: Michelangelo Rucci Advertiser Newspapers Pty Limited
Duration: 2000 ongoing
Obligation: Journalism
Benefit Provider: Advertiser Newspapers Pty Limited
Consideration: $10,000 - $100,000

So the Chief football writer doesn't even pull 6 figures. Guess that is why he is still there.

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/presenters-interests

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Sando wanted to trade big time and sacrifice the future and getting the talent now to go big for the flag in 2015.

Well saying to him "you must make the finals or you're sacked"
I notice on the 5AA website it states the following

So the Chief football writer doesn't even pull 6 figures. Guess that is why he is still there.

http://www.fiveaa.com.au/presenters-interests

I guess the old saying it is true about paying peanuts.

It would be an absolute disaster if we didnt.

Imagine if Goodwin, Dew and Bassett have all said they want to stay where they are.

How can you possibly then saying the new coach is the betters person for the job compared to Sando?
David King said it well when he said something along the lines of 'whether or not the next coach is right for the job, sando isnt'

If its been established that sando isnt going to move the club forward and may cost us players then we are better off moving him on, bringing in a fresh 'holding pattern' coach that can inject a bit of life into a stale environment than just sticking with sando because the perfect coach isnt available.

Obviously better than that would be getting the right coach now, but failing that , on the information available, sando has to go.

Wow, the wrong day for me to be too busy to keep up with news! Shock of my life when I came home and discovered this!

Feel for Sando but if the club has identified that he's not the man to take us to a premiership then it's definitely the right move. May as well make a clean break and either target someone, or if no "safe bets" are available, take a punt on someone else. As much as it would be a pity to move Sando on just to get another untried coach, it does make sense if the board has lost faith with Sando. "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't" doesn't always apply.

Got to say, the club has shown more guts in the past few days than in the past several years.

Chappy, Bicks, Clarke, Brent Reilly. Spoiled for choice.

It is something that I will have to think about, I will be conducting an International search for my new avatar.

I love that you conducted an international search and the best bloke for your avatar happened to be down the road/ next door!!!

Wow, the wrong day for me to be too busy to keep up with news! Shock of my life when I came home and discovered this!

Got to say, the club has shown more guts in the past few days than in the past several years.

Is Roo's best mate going to be the head coach though?

Just remembered on the 5AA interview with Fagan how he said they had organised a call with Dangerfield that night. Found it odd to say it had been organised, why not just call his number. Now I am thinking it may have been a conference call with other board members to talk about Sando.

Is Roo's best mate going to be the head coach though?

I've got no idea. If he is I hope it's only after a legitimate search.

Honestly, unless the club blindsides me with a massive signing in a few days, I reckon the club is legitimately intending to now embark on a search for a new senior coach. I don't think they actually have their replacement in mind yet.

Just remembered on the 5AA interview with Fagan how he said they had organised a call with Dangerfield that night. Found it odd to say it had been organised, why not just call his number. Now I am thinking it may have been a conference call with other board members to talk about Sando.

Are we giving Danger too much power though?

Probably better to organise so Danger was prepared and wasn't in the middle of something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back