Multiplat FIFA 15

Remove this Banner Ad

You get loyalty packs (if you play on that origin accounts before august or something to prevent people making 100's of accounts). I cannot remember what they are but from memory you can get a couple of thousand coins together.

To be honest, when I say trading, I mean losing coins trying to do smart things that are actually stupid.

Gotcha :D

I'm sorry, I have to ask you a stupid question again...

What exactly are you trading?

I put in about $300 in packs over last year and managed some luck... I don't want to play that game this time. What do you expect to start with tonight?

You have a problem.

It's interesting, last year I remember them saying it would be open "this date" or whatever but it was actually up and working earlier (to stop the mass traffic I guess) and there must have been some problem this year because I'm sure they would have liked to have done it in a similar way.
I hope it's up before I go to work today at 1. They are saying 12ish.

1. Severs are S###
2. Overpriced Fifa points
3. Never fix issues
4. The list goes on.

Do I look serious?

tumblr_mzys8nfrxf1st18yzo1_400.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is a good way to earn some coins during the Web App period?.
In past years I have never been able to make much, despite following some guides etc.
this will be my first year on the web app but from what I gather it's about getting players that will be worth decent amount of coins for when the game comes out and not stockpiling coins

The way things are looking it won't be out until tomorrow our time, might as well just wait until monday. It's not up by then I won't even worry about the web app this FIFA.

This time next week we'll have the disc anyway.

I reckon it's a smart ploy to get more people to sign up to EA Access to get the game. The sales are probably struggling considering you can only play 6 hours on it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back