Primetime Priceys shelter for degnerate punters (the betting thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell you what, Man City are overs to beat Bayern...... Bayern have not started the season well and have a couple of injuries. 5's is well overs for City.... and you should be able to get 5.50 around the traps.

Now do i have the balls to pull the trigger.... hell even a +1 is at 2.20

Uggggggh. U just know SFG will blow this quicker then Jimmys mrs on pretty much anyone that breathes lol
TOR / ATL / Det /Oakland/Cubs

Why toronto pricey?

Also im meh on the sando decision.
On one hand I feel for him as he was shafted from day one with a bad CEO and Tippetgate and losing draft picks and players like Gunston because hes a cry baby mummas boy.
On the ohter hand he missed the 8 two years in a row with a top 8 team.

Apparently Dangerfield was heavy in getting rid of him, and Ben Rutten had some strong things to say about the coaching group as a whole on the way out the door.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why toronto pricey?

On one hand I feel for him as he was shafted from day one with a bad CEO and Tippetgate and losing draft picks and players like Gunston because hes a cry baby mummas boy.

Apparently Dangerfield was heavy in getting rid of him, and Ben Rutten had some strong things to say about the coaching group as a whole on the way out the door.
Baltimore have a few guys missing like Markakis and Davis etc, dont rate Norris either.
LOL Washington are tanking, worst lineup ive seen of this for years. No wonder ATL got crunched from $1.80 to $1.53

Why toronto pricey?

I hear you in terms of the player group, there's definitely something amiss there. I cant stand players getting coaches ousted tbh, maybe if they had busted a gut themselves they would have made the finals. I mean they lost to Melbourne at home..... come on, thats not a coaching thing

I thought Danger was one of Sando's allies? Or things have changed int he last 6 months? I did hear rumblings that things came to a head on Mad Monday

I heard Rutten say stuff but i took it as a old player is being forced out the door as he was dropped a few times and he obviously took it personally.
Dangerfield if he is behind this as well, thats ridiculous considering how he pumped him up all year and then u have Talia on the radio the other week saying he had the players support.

I hear you in terms of the player group, there's definitely something amiss there. I cant stand players getting coaches ousted tbh, maybe if they had busted a gut themselves they would have made the finals. I mean they lost to Melbourne at home..... come on, thats not a coaching thing

I thought Danger was one of Sando's allies? Or things have changed int he last 6 months? I did hear rumblings that things came to a head on Mad Monday

To be fair Sando cost us a lot. He never had a backup plan.
Apparently the players were dismayed at the lack of strategic discussion in their exit interviews and discussions about next season.
I didnt hear about mad monday, but yeah I think players will always come out and support the coach until the last minute. Its the way of the AFL world...

I heard Rutten say stuff but i took it as a old player is being forced out the door as he was dropped a few times and he obviously took it personally.
Dangerfield if he is behind this as well, thats ridiculous considering how he pumped him up all year and then u have Talia on the radio the other week saying he had the players support.

To be fair I think RUtten is a realist and knew he was a bit old and slow. I doubt it would be sour grapes.

To be fair I think RUtten is a realist and knew he was a bit old and slow. I doubt it would be sour grapes.
AFL footballers have massive egos, I wouldnt put it past him. Look how Jolly went out for us
Oh score here please Toronto

AFL footballers have massive egos, I wouldnt put it past him. Look how Jolly went out for us
Oh score here please Toronto

Jolly was a knob well before he even got to Collingwood. He left sydney in a similar tantrum from what I understand.

Rutten has been given an assistant coaching gig first year out of playing. Generally people with questionable character wouldnt get that kind of role at another club straight out.

See if it was just Dangerfield, I'd think maybe hes having a tanty, because hes a bit of a sook, but Rutten has never struck me as that kinda guy

Early leans at Sale... keep an eye out for Dark Thunder (R5), St Issey (R7)

Snip Spur is short in R2 at Newcastle, probably too short tbh, maybe let it go.

Probably Multilateral in the Cup

Also keep an eye on Glorious George in R1 at Mackay. Unbeaten in 2 starts, 4 horse field, will be odds on, but might be worth a punt. Bracko Mick is another odds on in R2 that should be worth a look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back