My apologies and what a welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Bounce bump

Draftee
Sep 12, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Very new to all this and learning as I go. I mistakenly made a comment on a thread and was advised that I was thread bumping. I have now read up about this and have an understanding of what I did. I am pleased to have learnt what not to do but it would have been nice without the attitude and sarcasm from those who responded. I was accused of being the player being commented on and generally unwelcoming comments. Not a pleasant first experience.

Can I ask how are you bumping with two posts? One being your own thread.

Nevermind saw what you did, wouldn't agree with it being 'bump of the century' though.

Welcome

Welcome mate :) some people on here a bit hostile at times, but I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome. I wouldn't worry about the bump.

You can't win in these circumstances you bump and people complain, you start a new thread, and people will tell you there is already a thread on that.

I don't understand the stupid antibumping etiquette it's ridiculous, you either have something to add to the conversation or you don't. Regardless of the age of the discussion.

Very new to all this and learning as I go. I mistakenly made a comment on a thread and was advised that I was thread bumping. I have now read up about this and have an understanding of what I did. I am pleased to have learnt what not to do but it would have been nice without the attitude and sarcasm from those who responded. I was accused of being the player being commented on and generally unwelcoming comments. Not a pleasant first experience.
You get that online - you can always contact admins if you need a bit of help: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/misc/contact

User's name is bounce bump, gets bounced for bumping a thread. Quality work.
Yeah, I considered pointing that out but wandered if he'd applied for a name change as a result of the altercation. But still... good spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back