Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting point

The main thing that stuck out for me from Chapman's presser was when he said it wasn't just about win/loss then immediately said it was about relationships and culture. Seemed to confirm everything we've heard

Meantime during the week Matthews was on 5AA talking about senior assistants etc and said he's a big believer in partnerships, two people working together to balance each other's strengths and weaknesses, and that he hoped Sando could get someone to do that. But the main thing is he referred to his partnership with Gubby Allen at Collingwood then Brisbane and said that where he was always the "grumpy coach" Allen was good at the relationship stuff so they made a good pair.

Maybe we needed Allen on the selection panel instead
Or both?

Adelaide Football Club - proudly not accepting mediocrity since the day before yesterday

What about when Chairman Rob said "we've always been ruthless."

WHAT?

What is this man going to tell us next? That John Holmes has always had a small dick?

Rob, you are totally out of control. Quit while you're behind.

WHAT?

What is this man going to tell us next? That John Holmes has always had a small dick?

Yes, even I had a little chuckle at that comment.

Geez this is funny with Rucci

Didn't see Fagan coming
Didn't see Sando getting sacked
Back page of the paper says Goody's favoured to take over
Meanwhile Goody's signed with Melbourne
And the paper says "Rucci's expert analysis inside"!

Hahaha! With these changes and more to come and the media being caught so far behind, this is the most fun we've had all season

Rucci would have to be saying right now "ah fk it, let's not put out a paper tomorrow, it's instantly out of date"!

WHAT?

Has less than 10 days according to some.

"You play at football clubs to win premierships. You stay at football clubs becasue you believe in the football club, you believe in the culture, you believe in the direction and you believe in what it stands for. Now, we need to get this football club to the level where its powerful again, like it used to be, because it hasn't been lately. It hasn't been successful lately. If you are Patrick Dangerfield or Tex or Sloaney or anyone at the football club, you might be entitled not to be too happy at the moment, but, we're making changes and we're going to get it back to being a strong, powerful football club with a great culture."
-Mark Ricciuto

Not surely I can physically bar up any more for this great man.

"You play at football clubs to win premierships. You stay at football clubs becasue you believe in the football club, you believe in the culture, you believe in the direction and you believe in what it stands for. Now, we need to get this football club to the level where its powerful again, like it used to be, because it hasn't been lately. It hasn't been successful lately. If you are Patrick Dangerfield or Tex or Sloaney or anyone at the football club, you might be entitled not to be too happy at the moment, but, we're making changes and we're going to get it back to being a strong, powerful football club with a great culture."
-Mark Ricciuto

Translated: "* all of you pricks, I'll do it myself."

Similar to his playing career.

366730-mark-ricciuto.jpg

Didn't see Fagan coming

Hahaha! With these changes and more to come and the media being caught so far behind, this is the most fun we've had all season

Rucci would have to be saying right now "ah fk it, let's not put out a paper tomorrow, it's instantly out of date"!
come on guys surely none of you still read the advertiser :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WHAT?

I also liked "we're uncompromising"

Well, so our slogan says..but where's the proof??

Didn't see Fagan coming

But then people would miss out on their Kennie t-shirt!

Forget negativity I'm done with that. Forget Christmas! This is the next best thing to a flag for me. We're back. Scrap smart and chapman and I'll be lining my memberships up again. Love roo!

Also stoked that we haven't grabbed Goodwin, it's not that he's a bad appointment (I actually think he'll make a great coach) but he's not the right coach for us. Hiring him would have only perpetuated the boys club perception.

Feel like I have my club back :)

-Mark Ricciuto

Holy s**t, I'm tearing up reading that, that's ******* excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE BACK BABY, WE'RE BACK!

-Mark Ricciuto

Jesus Mary and Joseph...

-Mark Ricciuto

#VivaLaRoovolution

-Mark Ricciuto

Back in 5..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back