AE AE14 Launch & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

AE rule No.1.

How to beat an opponent in ND with a CR score of 59 in a 16 game week.........

Have Larkis as an opponent. :cool:

AE rule No.1.

How to beat an opponent in ND with a CR score of 59 in a 16 game week.........

Have Larkis as an opponent. :cool:
He is very quiet this week /Cutthroat.

I have tipped both the Bengals and the Browns this week. Can't end well.

I did that 1 week last year......... and they were playing each other ......and I lost both :eek:

apologies
I had to go cool off for a couple of days.... Well done mate, no apologies necessary. No, infact its entirely bloody self inflicted. I never learn. Changing my 3cr pick from Arizona to the GI(normous piss)ANTS sortly before kickoff!!! As for the giants... I f***ing curse that f***ing team for this and whatever f***ing lifetimes I will ever live.

NDWeek3_zpsac666233.jpg

WEEK 3 SCHEDULE
First listed indicates higher on the CR stands or have a superior W/L record.
Burgundy coloured indicates Marquee Match ups
Orange coloured indicates match ups worth keeping an eye on as there is plenty of intrigue. Stiff to miss out on getting on the ND billboard.

WARREN MOON CONFERENCE

DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS:
11sjw (1-0-1) vs. Tomatosauceling (0-2-0)
GeeCats07 (1-1-0) vs. RiggoDiesel44 (1-1-0)
ILuvParis (0-2-0) vs. AC83 (0-2-0)
Sodapop (2-0) vs. Lukozade (0-2-0)
Statsman74 (2-0-0) vs ShinyOnTop (1-1-0)

CONFERENCE CLOUTS:
Bgt2110 (2-0-0) vs. BeinPurplenGreen (1-1-0)
Bloods33 (1-1-0) vs. Burningleviathan (1-1-0)
EagleOz (2-0-0) vs. Arkie (1-1-0)
Manureid (2-0-0) vs. Island Bomber (2-0-0)
Marcuz (0-2-0) vs. Gridiron Warrior (0-2-0)
Matt897 (1-1-0) vs. Blacky (0-2-0)
Sven (1-1-0) vs NakedDeadGuy (2-0-0)
TCol (2-0-0) vs. Striker475 (0-2-0)

CHARLES HALEY CONFERENCE

DIVISIONAL DOGFIGHTS:
BjToby (1-1-0) v GG (0-2-0)
Chadwiko (2-0-0) vs. Jonesy86 (0-2-0)
Chism (2-0-0) vs. Larkis (0-2-0)
TGBB (1-1-0) vs. FootyStar#1 (1-1-0)

Gengar28 (2-0-0) vs. Rocco S (2-0-0)
Imation23 (1-1-0) vs. Marklar33 (1-1-0)
PeterBuch74 (1-1-0) vs. Tannehill17 (1-0-1)

CONFERENCE CLOUTS:
Albertonrob (1-1-0) vs. Billiever (1-1-0)
AxisMiles03 (2-0-0) vs. Moo (1-1-0)
Balmainforever (2-0-0) vs. PhillyCat (0-2-0)
Leezorr (1-1-0) vs. Arakaan (0-1-1)
SBlack (2-0-0) vs. Camsmith (0-2-0)
Crowman23 (2-0-0) vs. Fuey (1-1-0)
Danielz23 (2-0-0) vs. Quin Stick (0-2-0)

INTER-CONFERENCE STOUSHES:
Chris25 (1-1-0) vs. MattyT87 (2-0-0)
JeffDunne (2-0-0) vs. Galactic (0-2-0)

Osmodiar (2-0-0) vs. BeLikeMike (1-1-0)
Panda2com (1-1-0) vs. Bucketss (0-2-0)
BoKnows34 (0-2-0) vs Pedge7 (0-2-0)
Superfreak (1-1-0) vs. Dirty Bird (0-2-0)
Twarby (1-1-0) vs. Primetime Pricey (1-1-0)
Woodson (1-1-0) vs. McGarnacle (0-2-0)

The pic in the background is the Seahawks first home field, The Kingdome ('76-2000) where the Seahawks won .550 of their games (104-84 including 2-1 in play-offs).

He is very quiet this week /Cutthroat.
Sadly my team is doing their best Bagger imitation.

If I beat Chism in AE, CT and the Rams win everything will be good but I'm a little iffy on the Rams.

stat of the week
7 teams scored more in week 1 then GG has for the season

Quoted on the ae14clubhouse.com site. :thumbsu:

I still love GG.

He knows the game inside out just doesn't know how to translate it into gut instinct.

Also stole that line for the ae14clubhouse.com as a bottom line run of advice… something i SHOULD BE TAKING of my own… broke TWO RULES I said I wouldn't…

1. First tipping Tennesee over 6CR in any game (Sooo stupid to get sucked in by 'form')
2. Miami vs Bills games are 1CR… regardless… so I said a month ago/ last year. Why? I can NEVER pick them correct!!

My HRS qualifying top score for week 3 is in!

Don't go back… don't even DARE!! Infact sleep in for the early games.. and the late games… have someone text you the situation leading into MNF.. because you JUST NEVER KNOW!!

Keep it that way. And I'm taking MY 'Own advice onboard'… :confused::eek: (as Chism o_O shakes his head with no confidence in the world that will happen)..

If GG is going to win HRS this week, I better tip like GG

Oakland are due for a win so I'll make them 16 CR
No one can stop Buffalo so 15 CR for them
JETS all the way to the bank on 14
Ravens overcame their hardship last week, now they have nothing to worry about and will get massacred by the Browns at 13
Falcons are a shoe in at 12 - don't want to be too confident as there could be an upset
My quota now needs an away team so lets go Colts for 11
Still need to fill my away team quota, up comes the Packers at 10
Good teams don't lose twice so Seattle at 9
Miami is dangerous and should maul the Cheifs O-Line, putting them at 8
All the Eagles do is win so putting them at 7
Pick 6 up and my away quota is empty. Here comes the Texans as Giants are pathetic
49ers are in a slump, time to ride the Cardinals at 5
Steelers at 4 for sure, last week was a fluke and they can beat the Browns so why not the Panthers
Bengals are going to win the AFC North so it's a win here for them at 3
NFC South is too sexy for the Saints to be behind, they'll beat the Vikings trying to rebound.
To finalise my 10-6 home and away quota I'll need to finish with the Cowgirls.

Please don't follow my tips - I'm currently fourth last

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had to go cool off for a couple of days.... Well done mate, no apologies necessary. No, infact its entirely bloody self inflicted. I never learn. Changing my 3cr pick from Arizona to the GI(normous piss)ANTS sortly before kickoff!!! As for the giants... I f***ing curse that f***ing team for this and whatever f***ing lifetimes I will ever live.

Not the first time the G-Men have screwed you either..
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/ae13-discussion.1016839/page-105#post-31192278

and the Seahawks for that matter.. you've got JD 2-1 h2h so maybe…just maybe… the Texans look after you this week??

Even though the texans haven't beaten the G-Men for over TEN years… go low my friend.. ;)

hurry up and get here week 4!
I always play like s**t when I'm travelling.
Just look at me shitting the bed last year after a near perfect round (**** you Falcons!)
Week 4, I'll be home for. That's when things will get serious.

21-17
17-14

;)

Don't go back… don't even DARE!! Infact sleep in for the early games.. and the late games… have someone text you the situation leading into MNF.. because you JUST NEVER KNOW!!

Keep it that way. And I'm taking MY 'Own advice onboard'… :confused::eek: (as Chism o_O shakes his head with no confidence in the world that will happen)..

That's my rule... selections are locked in on Thursday night, and don't consider changing anything until SNF. Review where my CR is and where my ND matchup is and evaluate from there.

Too easy to get sucked in to late changes and weather conditions etc...

T

Too easy to get sucked in to late changes and weather conditions etc...

Where's the fun in that? :)

BTW, I'll have the Next Duel schedule, results and standings up on the site this weekend. I've loaded the s/sheet you sent me no probs (thanks for that) but I won't get a chance to upload onto the site until Saturday.

I had 11-5 so changed one to go 10-6 but now I might flip the Pats at16 to raiders at 1. MIGHT.

I always do my tips first and see how many home teams I have. Then I tinker them around to get the 10-6.

And he wonders why he's last ;) I don't subscribe to any such theory, I just pick em as I see em.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back