The Law The Terrorism Files - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in other words, yes there were Muslim bullies in a Sydney school harassing a kid for eating ham. New-age religious bullying in Australia. Been happening in prisons in the UK for years.
So what? Aussie bullies pick on a kid because he has freckles, or wears glasses. What the hell is the difference?

Beheadings had happen in Australia before now , and it was not muslims who did it.

I've lived in Western Sydney almost 10 years and I've had varying experiences with Muslims.

Last year I worked with a Muslim women at University for Professional Experience and during one of our group meetings she basically got told off for being too loud in the Library and after the Librarian left she said she wanted to blow schrapnel in the Librarian's face (wtf?). To me that said a lot about her mentality and her upbringing.
lol

"Someone should blow librarians up!"

So what? Aussie bullies pick on a kid because he has freckles, or wears glasses. What the hell is the difference?
This is a type of bullying that we should be prepared for. A lot of Muslims are very intolerant of people who eat non halal meat during Ramadan, despite them being in western countries. Even school kids as we've already seen. Raises the question about how they're being raised I would have thought. No parent teaches their kids to pick on the kids with freckles and glasses, do they?

Often the people I hear this from are the same people who will happily quote articles from News Ltd if they are anti-Liber/right winged pieces. Funny people with huge double standards.
you will rarely find me quoting anything from a murdoch rag unless it's a factual statement. worth less than my toilet paper. at least my toilet paper is soft and nice on my hole.
Did you abuse people who picked up the 5c coin?
the general gist was we would call them jews for being such tight asses. funnily enough a bunch of kids got in trouble a few years after i left but this went on for a long time. but you know a bunch of white kids using racial taunts is just passed off as kids being kids ya?

you will rarely find me quoting anything from a murdoch rag unless it's a factual statement. worth less than my toilet paper. at least my toilet paper is soft and nice.
Cool. I suppose you will be quoting this story then :)

Yeah right.

It couldn't possibly be that Perth has a large South African community which in and of itself attracts more people as they have relatives, friends etc.

Migrants are attracted to countries which have large existing 'communities'...Melbourne has it's Greeks, Sydney it's Lebanese....but yeah nah it's all some racist white South African thing.

Give me a break.

And that couldn't possibly have anything to do with South Africa being far closer to Perth than any other Australian city, and having the most similar climate.

Clearly South Africans are just attracted to Perth because they are all racist and anti-democratic, and so are West Australians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that couldn't possibly have anything to do with South Africa being far closer to Perth than any other Australian city, and having the most similar climate.

Clearly South Africans are just attracted to Perth because they are all racist and anti-democratic, and so are West Australians.

That too.

Don't have a go at me bro, I agree with you.

I love how Suter on Channel 7 was saying (paraphrasing) how the terrorists rely on the media to spread fear through the population.

This was on Channel 7's extended coverage of the terror raids................

Don't have to be bright to burley up "TeamStaya" feeding frenzy.
David Speers on 'Sky News' has just finished droning on about what a bloody ripper strategy "random beheading" is:eek:
Then moved straight to metadata retention being most effective tool against it.

Last edited:
This is a type of bullying that we should be prepared for. A lot of Muslims are very intolerant of people who eat non halal meat during Ramadan, despite them being in western countries. Even school kids as we've already seen. Raises the question about how they're being raised I would have thought. No parent teaches their kids to pick on the kids with freckles and glasses, do they?

Did you parents teach you to hate Muslims?

LOL.

How many Muslims do you know personally? You know, so that you can form such opinions about their intolerance?

I see you make a lot of generalisations about them and inevitably they reflect stereotypes which are pretty widespread in the media.

As an aside, I have relatives in Western Sydney (Westmead and Bankstown, to be exact) so I've spent a fair bit of time there at different points. It's not the most exciting part of the world but your characterisation of it as being a "very, very dangerous place" is utter hogwash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back