Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait until Sando's coaching against us.

"Brenton, what's your take on Mitch Grigg, Jarryd Lyons and Matt Crouch? They've been tearing teams apart in the midfield this year, how do we nullify their influence on the game?"

"Can't tell you much about them sorry guys, they must have been recruited after I left the club".

Chapman is right when talking about Risk. It simplifies the process and cuts out the BS.

Get the facts look at likliehoods and consequences and the decision is made for you.

Question: Do you think Sando should've been sacked?

1) Yes
2) No
3) Not before finding a replacement
4) No, the assistants should have gone first
5) Yes, but only if Chapman and the board went too.

Allow multiple answers.
I don't like this option because we don't know for sure if they've got a replacement lined up and we might not know until a replacement coach is announced.

There is a bit of pressure on next coach to get us into the 8 and beyond.
Im not even upset that Sando didnt get us into the 8 in 2014, he did have a lot of factors working against him, but its the things that were in his control, the selections, the game plan, the skills and fitness all looked terrible this year.

I don't like this option because we don't know for sure if they've got a replacement lined up and we might not know until a replacement coach is announced.

I am sure they have the cross hairs on about at least 3-4 guys IMO. Dew, Bassett, last man standing.

Im not even upset that Sando didnt get us into the 8 in 2014, he did have a lot of factors working against him, but its the things that were in his control, the selections, the game plan, the skills and fitness all looked terrible this year.

I wasnt upset either, which is why I think a lot of supporters on here were stunned and some a little upset about his sacking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't matter if we don't know about it. Maybe I should've worded differently.

Conspiracy theory: If the players knew about the alleged clause in Sanderson's contract regarding making finals, do you think they deliberately tanked the last few games?

Conspiracy theory: If the players knew about the alleged clause in Sanderson's contract regarding making finals, do you think they deliberately tanked the last few games?
id be very surprised. conspiracies become exponentially more difficult to keep under wraps with every extra person you involve. if the players knew about it and it ws influencing their footy wed have heard about it by now

Question: Do you think Sando should've been sacked?

1) Yes
2) No
3) Not before finding a replacement
4) No, the assistants should have gone first
5) Yes, but only if Chapman and the board went too.

Allow multiple answers.

Would prefer

Do you support the Adelaide Football Club's new ruthless direction it is taking?

1) Yes
2) No

id be very surprised. conspiracies become exponentially more difficult to keep under wraps with every extra person you involve. if the players knew about it and it ws influencing their footy wed have heard about it by now

All it would take is for Danger, Tex and Sloane to have poor games, I cannot see them compromising their integrity to do something like that.

All it would take is for Danger, Tex and Sloane to have poor games, I cannot see them compromising their integrity to do something like that.
I think far more likely than there being any kind of conspiracy is just that the players were unmotivated due to their lack of faith in the coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back