Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else concerned that Riccuito is now in control of our club?

Seems to have come in, and because he is a brownlow medallist he starts orchestrating coaches to be fired. The only positive is that we won't have to listen to his terrible commentary next year
Rob chapman introduced these reviews. The review was conducted by chapman, roo and payze. It was a combined decision, not roos alone.

With all due respect, what the hell are you doing on Big Footy from HAWAII

Its late and there is no way I am not staying in touch with this. I have been advocating the removal of Sando since mid last year. So I am really interested in it. Rest assured that I will be at the pool during the day.

Its late and there is no way I am not staying in touch with this. I have been advocating the removal of Sando since mid last year. So I am really interested in it. Rest assured that I will be at the pool during the day.
Equipped with a laptop and wireless internet.;)

Where are you staying? Hawaii is like a home away from home for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard Matt crouch threatened to walk? Lol, don't let the door hit you on the way out, not even sure he will be an AFL player, yet he voices his concerns over the coach?

Should trade him if true

Where are you staying? Hawaii is like a home away from home for me.
Staying at the Embassy Suites. This is our third time at the embassy suites but it is also our 11th visit to Hawaii. We just love the atmosphere and the life style. Wife loves the shopping. In fact she spends all bloody day in the ROSS stores. The weather this trip has been fantastic. Not one rainy day.

Rob chapman introduced these reviews. The review was conducted by chapman, roo and payze. It was a combined decision, not roos alone.
If roo wasn't at the club, Sanderson would still be coach. His own opinions are having an impact on the club, and his history is a player, not an administrator. Could turn out to be a big problem

Just heard Matt crouch threatened to walk? Lol, don't let the door hit you on the way out, not even sure he will be an AFL player, yet he voices his concerns over the coach?

Should trade him if true

It's a rumour and almost certainly a bullshit one at that.

I don't buy for a second that Sando was sacked because the players were going to walk out. They may not have been thrilled with him but I just don't see that happening.

I think he got sacked because the board reviewed his performance and it wasn't pretty.

Should trade him if true
Ok, this thread has hit peak stupid. As if a first year player is going to threaten to walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back