2014 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

I guarantee my voting system is better than 'maybe 0 ...could be 2...might be 3...possibly 1 ...I dunno....

:confused:

KP I have been following this brownlow forum for years (without posting too much) one thing I have learned is that anything you say in regards to analysis of brownlow is bottom end..... Your analysis and comments have been woeful for years.... A good start to brownlow betting is to do the opposite of what KP thinks, that would give you a decent shot at making some coin.

In regards to my analysis - nobody is giving my man Cochin a hope in hell so there is no need to go through what my numbers mean.

The Handicaps are a suckers market. Rockliff is no where near it this year. He'll need 10+ with everyone else off scratch and he's still not a good thing. That's my first and last piece of useful information. I only answered because your username is so great.
agree on handicap markets being for suckers, i look thru every market for brownlows tho through 5 sites and just thought +10 was criminal.

So he's got Cotchin covered by 8 :$

Apologies to KP - I just went and tried to look through your past posts to see who you actually liked in the brownlow this year - what I found was an average of 10 posts a day on bigfooty.....apologies because I didn't realise I was dealing with an invalid..... Good luck on brownlow night you deserve it!

Hi guys
2 things
if you bet on a player to win and there is a tie, do you get half odds like usual and 3rd odds if 3 etc? If so, would money on selwood (or whoever you think will win) and the tie @ $3 be a good bet?
Thoughts on my team leaders
Danger
rockliff - hanley in no rockliff market
gibbs
pendles
heppell
freo? Ballantyne in no fyfe market just for fun
selwood - johnson
Gws? Ward but not touching them
Gaz - swallow
lewis - roughead
tyson
boomer
cotch
gray
riewoldt - hayes
kennedy
boyd - again not going near
priddis - kennedy

KP I have been following this brownlow forum for years (without posting too much) one thing I have learned is that anything you say in regards to analysis of brownlow is bottom end..... Your analysis and comments have been woeful for years.... A good start to brownlow betting is to do the opposite of what KP thinks, that would give you a decent shot at making some coin.

In regards to my analysis - nobody is giving my man Cochin a hope in hell so there is no need to go through what my numbers mean.

Of course there is a need to go through your numbers, you posted them so they obviously mean something to you. I didn't pick it apart saying wrong wrong wrong, you are entitled to your opinion. I don't think he'll win but as you said no ones numbers are perfect they are just a guide.

What confuses me is that there is such a discrepancy between low and high. I'm not sure how you line it all up when you will have (I'm guessing obviously) Selwood 20-33 and Ablett 19-25 Priddis 13-30. You must put a number on it somewhere otherwise how do you know how to line them all up?

The only theory I can arrive at is that you saw Cotchin $50 (I assume that's what he is) and thought yep. Then worked your way to that 18-33 result. I wouldnt be surprised if he was the only one you looked at tbh.

Apologies to KP - I just went and tried to look through your past posts to see who you actually liked in the brownlow this year - what I found was an average of 10 posts a day on bigfooty.....apologies because I didn't realise I was dealing with an invalid..... Good luck on brownlow night you deserve it!

Meow! Now your just being catty, we are having a civil discussion. That 10 number surprises me I think you ****ed up your maths again it's probably closer to 30 a day.

You do realise an invalid has all their mental capacities right? I don't think me being in a wheelchair (for example) stops my brain working...

Hi guys
2 things
if you bet on a player to win and there is a tie, do you get half odds like usual and 3rd odds if 3 etc? If so, would money on selwood (or whoever you think will win) and the tie @ $3 be a good bet?
Thoughts on my team leaders
Danger
rockliff - hanley in no rockliff market
gibbs
pendles
heppell
freo? Ballantyne in no fyfe market just for fun
selwood - johnson
Gws? Ward but not touching them
Gaz - swallow
lewis - roughead
tyson
boomer
cotch
gray
riewoldt - hayes
kennedy
boyd - again not going near
priddis - kennedy

Yeah, dead heat rules apply.

So he's got Cotchin covered by 8 :$
huh? Odds
Mr Bontompelli not to get a vote is 2.75, reckon his only chance is rd 15 v. melb. He kicked the match winner but have him about 5th in line. anyone give the lad one anywhere?
I gave him one because I thought he was the match winner chance elsewhere vs collingwood and north off the top.of my head. Have him on 1.

Not a big fan of polling 3-2-1 after each game so I haven't done my count properly, but don't mind a flutter on the Brownlow.

Bets taken so far:

2014 AFL Brownlow Medal

1.5U – Winner: Joel Selwood @ $2.75 (Tattsbet)
0.5U – Quinella: Selwood/Gray @ $9 (Topsport)

Most Team Votes

Boak (PA) - Mumford (GWS) - Dal Santo (NM) ... and
Boak (PA) - Mumford (GWS) - Greenwood (NM)

Plus a couple with Hayes (StK) and Boyd (WB)

All my bets are done. Round One will seal my fate. A "S.Mumford ... Greater Western Sydney ... three votes" would be great to hear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most Team Votes

Boak (PA) - Mumford (GWS) - Dal Santo (NM) ... and
Boak (PA) - Mumford (GWS) - Greenwood (NM)

Plus a couple with Hayes (StK) and Boyd (WB)

All my bets are done. Round One will seal my fate. A "S.Mumford ... Greater Western Sydney ... three votes" would be great to hear.
Treloar 3 votes.

Mr Bontompelli not to get a vote is 2.75, reckon his only chance is rd 15 v. melb. He kicked the match winner but have him about 5th in line. anyone give the lad one anywhere?

I like this bet as a semi hedge. Put some coin on Bonti to win the rookies group..with just 2 or 3 votes.

I really like: Daisy to poll ($3), Watts to poll ($2.75)

Like a bit: Kornes not to poll ($3.20, I have him with 1 vote)

Last edited:
$15 Gray to poll in most games at $15 w Classicbet

$15 Boak +7.5 handicap @ $15 w Classicbet

$30 McRae most Bulldogs votes @ $26 w Topsport
$30 Mundy most votes Group E @ $21 w Puntingpal
$30 McRae most votes Group A @ $11 w Puntingpal
$15 Beams/Mitchell/Kennedy most votes multi @ $16 w TAB (EXC Lewis)
$15 Rocky/Mundy/NDS most votes multi @ $15 w TAB (EXC Fyfe)
$100 Priddis top three @ $6 w TAB
$50 Priddis win @ $21 w TAB
$50 Selwood win @ $6.50 w Centrebet
$100 Kennedy top five @ $2.25 w TAB

All bets @tab

Joel Selwood Win $2.50

Joel Selwood / Sydney $5.00

Selwood / Ablett Quinella $2.75

Selwood / Gray Quinella $9.00

Gray Top 5 @1.75

Franklin Top 5 $3.50

Team Most Votes Multis Without Favs

1) Dangerfield + Rockliff + Gibbs + Beams + Heppel

2) Mundy + Swallow + Johnson + Mumford + Roughead

3) Jones + Cunington + Gray + Cotchin + Hayes

All bets @tab

Joel Selwood Win $2.50

Joel Selwood / Sydney $5.00

Selwood / Ablett Quinella $2.75

Selwood / Gray Quinella $9.00

Gray Top 5 @1.75

Franklin Top 5 $3.50

Team Most Votes Multis Without Favs

1) Dangerfield + Rockliff + Gibbs + Beams + Heppel

2) Mundy + Swallow + Johnson + Mumford + Roughead

3) Jones + Cunington + Gray + Cotchin + Hayes

So are the tab allowing team vote multis now?

Plenty of value there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back