Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
And then there were six.

The Panthers and Souths threw to next weeks Prelim Finals, and this weekend we'll find out who plays them.

On Friday night the Roosters host the Cowboys in what should be an enthralling game. I thought the Roosters blew it last week and especially Mini when he let the Panthers score that brilliant last try. How will that effect their mindset? Well, I actually think it will resolve them and as much as I'd love Thurston and the Cowboys to get up, I think the Roosters will be just a bit too strong, especially now with Sims out and the Roosters with Guerra back.

Much has been spoken about the crowd and the effect of the Swans v North game will have, well for me that's an easy fix. If the Roosters get their usual 14k average with a few more k added on for an elimination final, then how about the general Rugby league public get out and watch the game too and bolster the crowd up to around the 30k mark which would be more than acceptable.

I want the Cowboys to win, but I think the Roosters forwards will lay the foundation to a win and a match up with Souths next weekend.

Manly play the Bulldogs on saturday night and I really don't think anything can save them. The Dogs were ruthless in defeating the Storm last sunday and I expect a comfortable win for them and a game against the Panthers next weekend.

C'Mon Dogs and Boys.

I'm still a bit surprised that everyone is writing Manly off. They've been there or thereabouts all season, and it seems to me that the Dogs, who've looked ordinary for most of the last month or two, have had one good match against the Storm, and now everyone thinks they're world-beaters again. I know there's supposed to be some discord in the Manly camp, but even so...

I'm still a bit surprised that everyone is writing Manly off. They've been there or thereabouts all season, and it seems to me that the Dogs, who've looked ordinary for most of the last month or two, have had one good match against the Storm, and now everyone thinks they're world-beaters again. I know there's supposed to be some discord in the Manly camp, but even so...

I'm not really confident. More hopeful. Our resurgence is from the fact that, after the disruption to our season that Hodkinson and Reynolds being selected in the NSW team had, they've only just got back into the groove, and hence why we've picked up again.

Go Dogs!

I'd laugh if the Roosters lost by one point two weeks in a row.

Cowboys robbed 3 years in a row. Hope the Bunnies bury the campaigners next week.

I'm sure the qld papers will be calling it a conspiracy, but it's just s**t reffing.

The only consistency has been the team that's suffered most for it each year.

Cowboys did score off a forward pass, but then the field goal came from a dropped ball, which was somehow a roosters penalty, then another dropped ball, which the roosters ended up with again somehow.

Interested to see what the coach says tomorrow, he's already had one 10k fine this finals series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed the game due to footy club presentation, but seen the highlights. Great comeback by the Cowboys, nearly got them. Atrocious crowd, but at least the NRL got their dream Prelim final next weekend. I hope Souths smash them.

I'm not really confident. More hopeful. Our resurgence is from the fact that, after the disruption to our season that Hodkinson and Reynolds being selected in the NSW team had, they've only just got back into the groove, and hence why we've picked up again.

Go Dogs!
You'd be fairly confident right about now yeah?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back