The Official 2014 Non-Playoffs/Off Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

LeBron's hairline has dramatically improved, solid off-season

-1cab3227c790cb33.jpg

Still prefer Boozer's tho

carlos-boozer-hair.jpg

reading about beasley, ayon for the spurs makes me nervous for baynes, is it spurs or europe for him?

Baynes wants $2 mill and Spurs aren't willing to give that to him. I hope he stays but it hasn't looked promising, I would rather Baynes on the team than Ayres but if we ended up replacing him with Ayon it wouldn't be too big of a loss.

Super Nintendo Chalmers: My Time To Shine

"I feel like I've finally got a chance to shine, show my real game," Chalmers said. "Me, CB, D-Wade and the rest of the guys, we're going to pick it up, we're still going to play Miami Heat basketball, and we're still gonna be a competitor."

ChalmerLayups_original.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the Bulls are looking to get Kevin Martin from the Timberpups.

The offer is Kevin Martin for Tony Snell, Mike Dunleavy (Expiring $3M) and a 2nd round pick.

Would be a good get for Chicago, getting someone who can score and not just shoot even if he can't defend a chair as long as he can funnel players into the bigs it shouldn't be a problem defensively. Also would allow Jimmy Butler to play his natural position at the three spot, would also allow him to get back into draining dem corner treys and cutting baseline.

Dear all,

you may or may not have noticed that this board has been grouped with other sports under the banner of US SPORTS.

This decision was not made lightly, and was done so with strict and rigourous consultation between powers that be.

No show cause notices have been levied up on us.

Dear all,

you may or may not have noticed that this board has been grouped with other sports under the banner of US SPORTS.

This decision was not made lightly, and was done so with strict and rigourous consultation between powers that be.

No show cause notices have been levied up on us.

Vale NBL thread ;)

It only ends when Eric Bled$oe says so, apparently.
Or Rich Paul, his name sounds so ironic, for a player agent.
And why are there still so many good players that haven't been signed yet such as andray blatche, ramon sessions and most notably ray allen. It would appear Allen is probably going to wait till january/february to sign, but still.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back