Rumour The Thread formerly known as the rumour file, now with zero rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be an awful shame if Frawley or Franklin were to suffer degenerative injuries forcing them to retire at age 30 with 3-5 years remaining on their contracts. :D

We got burnt by the Koutaman's knee reconstruction but he graciously returned some of the money when it became clear he was over-valued.

Matthew 'Next Year' Kreuzer...

Damn injuries robbed us of a fantastic ruckman for a few years.

Some of the little things he does. Makes you realise just how much a certain other doesn't do.

And his crumbing goals....

Nothing at all on Waite this evening/morning on the HUN and Age websites, my feeling is that the announcement of his departure to North won't be made till after the Roos finals campaign ends.

Nothing at all on Waite this evening/morning on the HUN and Age websites, my feeling is that the announcement of his departure to North won't be made till after the Roos finals campaign ends.

I don't expect it to be until day 1 of free agency - just like eddie last year.

I'm just used to Warnock running like a new born giraffe that any tall dude running like a human amazes me.

I fear that if we don't trade Robbie, Mick will continue with his fascination of Matty not being a ruck.

Someone needs to show Mick that highlights package. Or hopefully Kreuz does a Walker and demands to play in a certain position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question, when does gossip become a rumour?

I would like to know so I can understand how certain 'journalists' got their credentials upgraded from 'gossip columnist' without actually having to stand by the 50+ rumours they circulate over a season.

Newsbreakers my ass. Office gossips and rumour mongers more like it.

With kreuzer we win = 50%
Without = 44% (was also around 50% before this year)
So he makes the team 6% better? Sounds about right.

Would have won the close games this season if he had played, no wonder we missed him.

John Ralph just said malceski is currently on 500-600k....

When did he sign that deal? Just after his third knee reco

Holy crap!!! Watching da Krooz highlights makes me realise just how good he could be. Fingers crossed we get 90% of that back and Robbie will be a thing if the past. da Krooz work effort and presence was awesome. Loved the way he rag dolled that Spanker Hodge in the highlights.
Miss u Matty! Go Blues!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back