Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
50k and an unlimited Balfours pie deal should get him across the line.

Stuart+Dew+John+Blakey+AFL+Rd+3+North+Melbourne+2cZylsLfXK1l.jpg

Guillain-Barre Syndrome is not a terminal illness and Clarkson only had a very mild form so he will make a full recovery as do more than 8 out of 10 people smitten with the problem....all indicators are he has already made a full recovery so honestly I don't see that as a deciding factor at all.

I actually googled this syndrome when I heard the Clarkson rumours...

im such a ******* nerd :(

Just looking at the Advertiser link with the AFC board's reasons - it looks like after the Brisbane game, Sando painted a target on his back with the "6 day break/heat" complaint, and not making the 8 was probably the final straw.

bassett is my choice out of the untried coaches.
all the experienced coaches seem either extremely unlikely or meh.
Bassett would be my choice too given his work with Norwood. Of the other current assistant coaches, Brendan Bolton is one I'd be looking at: he filled in for Clarkson this year when he was sick and went 5-0.

If you had to choose Bassett or Dew??? Who would you have as head coach?
Bassett is more 'tested' for mine as he has led.

I'm just not convinced you can tell if an assistant will be a good lead just because the club has done well.

Think about any workplace, just because someone is outstanding at their job doesn't mean they're a leader.

Dew never struck me as a leader in his playing days.

Just looking at the Advertiser link with the AFC board's reasons - it looks like after the Brisbane game, Sando painted a target on his back with the "6 day break/heat" complaint, and not making the 8 was probably the final straw.

Bassett would be my choice too given his work with Norwood. Of the other current assistant coaches, Brendan Bolton is one I'd be looking at: he filled in for Clarkson this year when he was sick and went 5-0.
yeh that's funny Bolton is my second choice too. worried his smiling is a sign he aint tuff enough either tho?

I'm trying to hang in for 150 pages before crashing... but can't.

Goodnight unified AFC bigfooty board! What a wondrous few days we've had. Maybe a thread to discuss the highlights of the week?

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.......

#ruthless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why?

Matt Crouch is a slow inside mid, who doesn't have AFL midfield endurance. He finds the ball easily in the SANFL, but is out of his depth still at AFL. He isn't going to be the number 1 ball winner at AFL level, so he needs to learn to run

Cameron is extremely raw. It hurts the team if you play betts AND cameron, considering both go missing for the majority of the game and are very light/poor endurance. Cameron will have 5 possession games weekly if he played the whole season.

It is the Lyons and grigg decisions that were costly, and the way podsiadly/jenkins/lynch were handled, and douglas and mackay never being dropped
Sando is that you?

I heard that pathetic Lindy blubbering away on 5AA.

Lucky the club isn't run by Lindy or we'd still have Matthew Smith and Luke Jericho on our playing lists. :eek:
When she got on about 12 of us simultaneously posted WTF type comments, was pretty funny to see who was listening to the broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back