2014 Non Eagles Discussions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming we took a zero tolerence policy to mediocrity tomorrow, would there be anyone left at the club to rebuild around?

Naitanui is a mediocre kick.
Hurn has mediocre endurance.
Gaff has mediocre pace.
MacKenzie is also a mediocre kick.
Kennedy is a mediocre contested mark (much better on the lead).

Not saying we couldn't do with a little less mediocrity, but saying we accept mediocrity is lazy analysis as you're always going to have some around the club until they let us genetically modify our recruits.

You haven't been watching the last two seasons, he is a very good kick these days.
His kicking on his left is very very good, and his kicking on his right is much improved as well.
His long kicks on the right are above average, his short kicks are now carefully measured.
He is one of the better kicks in the team based on this season.

You haven't been watching the last two seasons, he is a very good kick these days.
His kicking on his left is very very good, and his kicking on his right is much improved as well.
His long kicks on the right are above average, his short kicks are now carefully measured.
He is one of the better kicks in the team based on this season.

Still a bit shaky kicking across goal.
c3TijMR.gif

Still a bit shaky kicking across goal.
c3TijMR.gif

That nearly went through for a goal. Not a bad effort from that deep in the pocket

I hope that decision bites Adelaide on the ass.

I didn't realize Riccuito owned a hotel with Dangerfield, Sloane and Walker. As a board member, is that a conflict of interest?

Have to admire him calling the games though, it's very unbiased for someone so attached to a club. Compared to Dunstall or Brereton, Roo is very good.

I hope that decision bites Adelaide on the ass.

I didn't realize Riccuito owned a hotel with Dangerfield, Sloane and Walker. As a board member, is that a conflict of interest?

Have to admire him calling the games though, it's very unbiased for someone so attached to a club. Compared to Dunstall or Brereton, Roo is very good.
It's good insofar as it's not as biased as those others, but his commentating style and delivery is pretty crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn that morbid curiousity of mine... Eagerly awaiting for the likes of Robbo to try and spin the Essendon verdict into a positive. Should be worth a laugh or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back