General MFC discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him a harem if he wants it.

Never mind if he wants it or not. Going to need a lot more where that came from, stud.

PJ4SRvf.jpg

Eddie will not be pleased.

What are general thoughts on the logo?

I initially didn't mind it but a few years on I don't like it, too busy, too wanky and it reminds me of dark years we want to move on from. I'd be happy to scrap it.

Hi Guys - Just doing a multi at the moment, what are the chances that Tyson will win most votes? Or is Jones a shoe-in?

It's between Jones, Tyson and Vince for us - and I realistically think that any could lead, Jones wasn't our clear best player wins often.

Watts will be the next highest.

What are general thoughts on the logo?

I initially didn't mind it but a few years on I don't like it, too busy, too wanky and it reminds me of dark years we want to move on from. I'd be happy to scrap it.
I've always hated it.

Screen Shot 2014-09-20 at 3.04.49 pm.png

This was in a email a few months back. I would much prefer something along the lines of this. Get rid of the background scribble, southern cross, football, Est. and the s**t font used for Melbourne Football club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Guys - Just doing a multi at the moment, what are the chances that Tyson will win most votes? Or is Jones a shoe-in?
Jones should lead our votes, we only won 4 games and he was best on for 2 (carlton and Richmond) and should also pick up a vote against Essendon. he also may gat a few other 1 voters in other losses.

Tyson will get 3 votes in our win against Adelaide but I doubt he'll get any others in our wins though

Was shaking for a good 30 min after the siren went, and was in tears post game. Sure the second half of the year sucked, but god that game was satisfying.
Yeah I think what the second half of the year showed was that the issue now isn't so much with the quality of the list (though this is still a pressing issue), but rather the gap between our best and worst football. When we're playing our best (second half v Essendon, Port, patches v North and Hawthorn) we're certainly not at a finals standard but we at least look like an AFL team, which wasn't the case in 2013. However when we play badly and the skill errors, lack of defensive running, etc start to slip into our game, we're still probably the worst side in the comp.

Despite his ability to play as a utility, Watts still has some clear areas he wants to improve next year.

“I want to become a better forward and marking forward. I want to get harder over the ball and I want to win my own footy more and I [want to work on] my concentration lapses,” he said.

Don't know about the rest of you, but it's good to hear this from Wattsy himself - hope he goes a way to addressing these over the pre-season.

Don't know about the rest of you, but it's good to hear this from Wattsy himself - hope he goes a way to addressing these over the pre-season.

I'm tentatively optimistic

I read an article the other week where he was talking about roosys support and how much it helped and I was like dude please take some responsibility

Those quotes are promising, because we all know the key to jack watts becoming better than an average player is him demanding more from himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back