Official Match Thread S18; R13: Coney Island Warriors vs Gold City Royals at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

This is what we said though, the on field abilities aren't what matter, it's actually the quality of the person.

As I alluded to earlier, losing ensures you learn humility and dealing with failure. Winning however only leads to massive egos and sets you up to crash at some stage.

Winning is nice, but being a nice person is better. :)

Nice guys always finish last...

...wait. :(

Nice guys always finish last...

...wait. :(
The Warriors are proof that this just isn't the case. BigJoeD is a top bloke, many voted him as such in the recent survey thread, as are most of the Warriors. The difference between your nice guys and ours is that ours will still murder you on the qooty field, whereas you show as much fight as a limp lettuce leaf.

The Warriors are proof that this just isn't the case. BigJoeD is a top bloke, many voted him as such in the recent survey thread, as are most of the Warriors. The difference between your nice guys and ours is that ours will still murder you on the qooty field, whereas you show as much fight as a limp lettuce leaf.
BigJoeD is the exception, not the rule.

zackah stole a parking space from me, and Frankston Rover keyed my car. Jerks.

Touche.

Although, you don't have to drive around with 'Starland Vocal Band' on the side of your car.

No shameless spruiking?
Where's the fun in that?

BigJoeD is the exception, not the rule.

zackah stole a parking space from me, and Frankston Rover keyed my car. Jerks.
I truly am a campaigner

Travis-Cloke-Hummer-Car-628x387.jpg

I only just found out what campaigner means on this site. Cool!
Excellent. From now on, you shall be known as "can understand now tommy".

Well done, campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10639558_799660973432328_6071564153753869132_n.jpg

According to this graph, women don't like nice guys.

It's funny, a similar survey was conducted amongst current Coney Island Warrior players...

funny-pictures-auto-graph-girls-386037.jpeg

I've been told I'm a caring, understanding, nice type by the ladies a few times...
The ladies always tell me that they'll see me next Tuesday but when I show up they throw a brick at me???

#womenamirite

Can somebody remind me on Sunday that Logger has emailed me the games and I need to post them?

Thanks.

I'll also remind you to change the score in our favour.

Hey okeydoke7 I'll take care of posting the game for you.

If there seems to be a strange result, say that the Royals win by 10 goals, take no notice of it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back