Recruiting Targets Summary

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we're doing something subliminal..... Seems to be NTUA is on high rotation again and it's drawing people to Alberton

Screw your trades people. We will get Ryder for free.
Essendon want something for him? They caused this to happen....

tumblr_mzqgiayD0T1sj4xr4o1_250.gif

Just got word from my reliable source that Tyrone vickery is meeting up with the club for a possible trade
As everyone here would know a week or so back he would have been my preferred choice but whilst still a good get, right at this very moment he is sitting third, ... just behind daylight. :D

Ryder to Port, ... just has that nice ring to it. :thumbsu:

Ryder & Vickery would be a pretty great trade period that would instantly fill 2 missing pieces of our list, unlike all the unrealistic options both players are more than gettable too.

Just need to pry Tex away from the corp next year as a free agent & we're set to play off for numerous flags in the next few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryder & Vickery would be a pretty great trade period that would instantly fill 2 missing pieces of our list, unlike all the unrealistic options both players are more than gettable too.

Just need to pry Tex away from the corp next year as a free agent & we're set to play off for numerous flags in the next few years.
Richmond will give us Vickery, but only if we agree to take Chaplin back as well :p

So..... Maybe if we just offer to help the Bombers out a little paying ASADAs legal bill they will not contest free agency for Paddy

Give Essendon our first 3 picks a la Freo and Carr for their second rounder plus Ryder. Then swap fourth rounders and up.

Draft the best tall available with our earliest pick plus Krakouer and Marlon Motlop. We are in a position where we can afford to do that.

Both Krak and Motlop have no shortage of ability and we have Ken and Burgo to help them get the best out of themselves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back