Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So you agree that the only thing note worthy from that game was Tredrea's bow?
Apparently Cornes did a goose step too, at least that was pretty much all the media focused on after that win..

Let's hope the boys don't give the ravenous media any ammo to use after we win this week, I want us to be the fairy tale feel good story grand finalist.

Hinkley wouldn't allow that sort of stuff to fly the way Choco did. If we happen to pull off a win this week I'm confident we'll be subdued in our celebrations until we complete our job, which is to win the premiership.
Then we'll go ******* nuts around town tearing down 5AA, the Tiser & Tingle HQ :D

Apparently Cornes did a goose step too, at least that was pretty much all the media focused on after that win..

Let's hope the boys don't give the ravenous media any ammo to use after we win this week, I want us to be the fairy tale feel good story grand finalist.

I think I watched that game in an alternative universe because I have this memory of the entire Port crowd giving an opposition champion a standing ovation at the end of the game as he walked through a guard of honor of Port Adelaide players. But as I haven't heard mention of that since it must not have happened. All I heard was that Port Adelaide (players and supporters) behaved like arrogant bastards, disrespecting the opposition, and thus deserved the flogging they got the next week.

Hinkley wouldn't allow that sort of stuff to fly the way Choco did. If we happen to pull off a win this week I'm confident we'll be subdued in our celebrations until we complete our job, which is to win the premiership.
I remember Wrinkles saying after we just got across the line against St Kilda in the 2004 Preliminary Final that the players had celebrated too much and therefore would get smashed by the Brions in the GF.

Got a cowvertiser for the YES WE KEN coupon today and took it to training. A guy next to me told me to open it but I could disregard the back 7 pages as they were all about Sando and the cows maladministration. Although the 2 inside back pages were about the telly. Pages 8 and 9 were fully about this and did not have other stories on them. There was a full page of letters from the local braindead on page 22 and a Penberthy story on 24. Although it was not the full page(wow). Port, the one who is being successful had to share pages 34 and 35 with stories about a stabbing, speed cameras, health staff, prostate cancer and eggs. Those would be much more appropriate with the cows as they stabbed Sando in the back, made a speedy decision, need to bring some health to their ailing administration, have officials who work like they were being given prostate exams, and look as though they are going to have egg on their faces next year.

9 pages to 2? Sounds about right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a cowvertiser for the YES WE KEN coupon today and took it to training. A guy next to me told me to open it but I could disregard the back 7 pages as they were all about Sando and the cows maladministration. Although the 2 inside back pages were about the telly. Pages 8 and 9 were fully about this and did not have other stories on them. There was a full page of letters from the local braindead on page 22 and a Penberthy story on 24. Although it was not the full page(wow). Port, the one who is being successful had to share pages 34 and 35 with stories about a stabbing, speed cameras, health staff, prostate cancer and eggs. Those would be much more appropriate with the cows as they stabbed Sando in the back, made a speedy decision, need to bring some health to their ailing administration, have officials who work like they were being given prostate exams, and look as though they are going to have egg on their faces next year.

Well they do have 9 times the supporters that we do, as you can tell by their record crowds.

An arse-reaming of this magnitude would never make it into mainstream media.

Maybe in the ACT.

I could get onto my mate who is the Central Advocate editor, see if want's to publish it in that?

Only available in 1 size as well, Large! Large actually looks like it's a Medium as well.

Still got one as it goes with the They'll Never Tear Us Apart T Shirt.

.... Now that the AFC has reached a nadir, I haven't heard KT or anyone else from the PAFC choosing to do the same. That's the difference between a traditional, proud, professional club and a classless, clueless corporation.
Unless KT or anyone else from the PAFC sink the boot in, in which case move along. There's nothing to see here.

Ffs stupid called Jonas jonah again. I'm pretty sure he held up a picture to bone of Homsch.

Stupid is stupid.

So according to Stupid he spoke to a player who said "if we kept Sando we finish top 8, if we get who I'm hearing about we finish top 4"
Anyone else hear this?
Are Crows supporters that stupid? Are the Crows players that stupid?
Never was the thread title more appropriate.

Only available in 1 size as well, Large! Large actually looks like it's a Medium as well.

Won't fit me. I always have to get a 2XL from the megastore. Got 2 of them as they were only $6.30(with the paper) each and it's worth just having them as a piece of Port memorabilia.

So according to Stupid he spoke to a player who said "if we kept Sando we finish top 8, if we get who I'm hearing about we finish top 4"
Anyone else hear this?
Are Crows supporters that stupid? Are the Crows players that stupid?
Never was the thread title more appropriate.
He's just trying convince Crows supporters that they are getting Clarkson. Delusional.

I think I watched that game in an alternative universe because I have this memory of the entire Port crowd giving an opposition champion a standing ovation at the end of the game as he walked through a guard of honor of Port Adelaide players. But as I haven't heard mention of that since it must not have happened. All I heard was that Port Adelaide (players and supporters) behaved like arrogant bastards, disrespecting the opposition, and thus deserved the flogging they got the next week.

Selective memories rule the herpderp world

.... and Crowie's constant reference to Tom Jonah not recovering in time for the game

Jonah swallowed a whale - you should know about that you fat pr!ck

Jonas is his name and not only is he playing he will dominate

No wonder they call you stupid
Have to quote this, as I am intrigued how Jonah 'swallowed' the whale??? Thought it may have been the other way around.

However, should Ken instruct Tom Jonas to swallow a whale, I have every confidence it will happen! Maybe one bite at a time, but it will get done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back