Universal Love tribey's POTY

Remove this Banner Ad

so....... i did a search for a Jennifer Hawkins-Ariana Grande scissor session, both images and video, and i didnt get the result i was after. i refuse to believe this hasnt happened, refuse, it has happened, and there were cameras, there were, for the love of humanity, i swear it happened........

I have made a few copies tribey and am going to hand them to a few b crows people that gave me shite over a few years re our great Club.
That is a great post................

Just unadulterated truth, delivered with a savage vigour.

Magnificent.

C'mon tribey acknowledge your adoring public.

tbh it was just stream of consciousness after hearing Chapman on the 5AA app (i know, i know...). for a minute there i lost myself and felt a pang of sadness for their supporter base, but towards the middle i remembered their supporter base and went full metal schadenfreude.

tbh it was just stream of consciousness after hearing Chapman on the 5AA app (i know, i know...). for a minute there i lost myself and felt a pang of sadness for their supporter base, but towards the middle i remembered their supporter base and went full metal schadenfreude.

I felt the same way when Chapman first referred to them as 'customers'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so....... i did a search for a Jennifer Hawkins-Ariana Grande scissor session, both images and video, and i didnt get the result i was after. i refuse to believe this hasnt happened, refuse, it has happened, and there were cameras, there were, for the love of humanity, i swear it happened........

Replace "Hawkins" with "Lawrence" and you might get better results.

The only post that will garner more likes is the first person to post straight after we win the flag this year with an 'Est 1870' or something.

so....... i did a search for a Jennifer Hawkins-Ariana Grande scissor session ......
Hope your anti-virus software is ready for a workout. Didn't know who Ariana Grande was but now am up to date.

I consider myself relatively articulate in regards to the written word, but even I had to Google 'phalanx'.

Tribey's right up there in terms of quality posters on BigFooty. I also enjoyed his appearance on the podcast the other day.

But this post is definitely one of the best I've read on this forum. An absolutely top-shelf effort.

P.S. I too enjoyed the visual of the stationery-inspired sexual exploits of Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hawkins. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back