Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
vesxsy.png

Says he wants to be meeting with supporters, finding out how to make it a footy club we want, supporters are at the top of the list and we won't be suffering from a lack of communication or engagement, that's for sure..

Has anyone tweeted him the link to the "What supporters want - A message to Andrew Fagan" yet?

Sure. Now what's your point? How does that tell you the game has passed him by?

Besides that was 1 season ago, not 2. he resigned last season.

There must be something in the WA drinking water. First you got those WCE owns arguing priddis is the worst player in the comp, and now this :D

I think we're done here.

Well our season is over, and so is the Eagles, so for me "last season" is the one just gone.

It took a lot for WCE supporters to turn on Woosha as he is a favorite son, but at the end of his tenure he didn't have too many fans.

My own opinion is that he'd be terrible. And 9-13 is two wins shy of our mediocre "last season" where we sacked our coach. I'm fine that others have a different opinion, but for me it's a big no thanks!

I think VB for one more year and let our best players just concentrate on getting back to their best footy as a team for this year.
Im not a fan of making your best player your captain. it works in junior footy but at elite level let your best players focus on being your best players. AMac didnt need to be captain to be inspirational and to lift the team with his performances, meanwhile you let the leaders like Roo and Goodwin do the leading. Im happy with VB being captain ahead of Danger (provided it doesnt cost us Danger and the VB does actually play)

I wonder how much losing VB as a leader on field affected our lack of direction in games this year

only that and lyon and if lyon we woulda already announced wouldn't we? hinkley aint movin
Any coach from the swans or dockers camps would be good, we can play that style of game. Don't think the skills are good enough to play like the hawks and not enough left footers. Anybody got an opinion about Brett Kirk? Has his name come into the mix? Whispers?

Im not a fan of making your best player your captain. it works in junior footy but at elite level let your best players focus on being your best players. AMac didnt need to be captain to be inspirational and to lift the team with his performances, meanwhile you let the leaders like Roo and Goodwin do the leading. Im happy with VB being captain ahead of Danger (provided it doesnt cost us Danger and the VB does actually play)

I wonder how much losing VB as a leader on field affected our lack of direction in games this year

couldn't agree more. Sloane could do both and talia is a good option too but just let danger concentrate on domination.

Hard to gauge how much it affected us but from what ive heard the boys have got nothing but respect for VB and im pretty sure they'll be happy to have him back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any coach from the swans or dockers camps would be good, we can play that style of game. Don't think the skills are good enough to play like the hawks and not enough left footers. Anybody got an opinion about Brett Kirk? Has his name come into the mix? Whispers?

yeh all good clubs and I get ur point about game style and skills etc...
I was responding to a specific rumour tho. that we're in line for a coach that would guarantee a top 4 finish! amazing I know but its hard to see any coaches other than clarko, lyon and hinkley that you could say that about.
just a rowie rumour tho so take it with a grain...although he knew about sando before anyone else.

The club said that the board had basically decided and the player reviews confirmed things and were taken into account.. As you'd expect..
Everyone has run with this and turned it into that the players got him sacked..
Caro was just questioning why any of that info regarding the players got out at all, even though it's a normal thing with the reviews..
It shouldn't have happened and this is now the result..
Yet they complain if you hide behind half truths, she was just talking then about Gold Coast's lack of transparency with McKenna..

What's obvious from all of this is that telling the truth is not the way to go in this situation..
Just feed them even more of the throwaway lines..

Smashed him a bit for the fact that it got out that player exit interviews were considered when making the decision to sack Sando or not..
Even though it was a small part and the board knew there were problems anyway..
Also for sort of marching in and making huge decisions like this in no time etc..

Questioned how or why he's some kingpin/messiah (forgot the word) of footy in S.A. or something along those lines..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back