Traded #30: Patrick Ryder - Returns to the club as Indigenous Player Development Manager

Remove this Banner Ad

I would never tolerate such a comment from anyone in my club, neither should you.

Agree it's disgusting, but no point raising it here, we can't do anything about it. Looks like the page is gone now.

Sorry to invade and I'll probably be banned from your board for being here, but I had to say something.

Do any of you know this person and is he a member?

https://facebook.com/rhys.clayton.96

Because he just said this about Patty Ryders unborn child here:

https://m.facebook.com/comment/repl...ntifier=354049898102578&gfid=AQAu94jqLLePx5AQ

"Rhys Clayton
Hope his child comes out with no arms or legs
Like · 1 hour ago"

I realise your club is having a bad trot, but really, this kind of disgusting comment is, well, enough for me to wish I was in room with the guy brandishing a bat.

Surely the Bomber management can't condone such a comment, it is beyond cruel. The comment of a coward who should be dispelled from your club.
It's a disgusting comment and it should never be condoned.

But we have nothing to do with the Facebook page. Report the post to the moderators of the page, and the club if you really wish.

I would never tolerate such a comment from anyone in my club, neither should you.
Who said anyone here is tolerating it?

If you're going to accuse people of doing so, don't bother.

Report it through the appropriate channels.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the Mrs has told Postman Pat to get on his bike because she's worried he has put bad mail in the box?
Surely the experts have sat down with her about the risks? Bro's before ... #underthethumb #blindlove

tom browne7-
Ryder I'm told is meeting with port Adelaide tonight.

this will be ryders second meeting with the club.
I can understand clubs out of the finals contacting him, but I would have thought you would be fully focused on tomorrow.

it wouldn't involve the players, coaches staff etc..probably just a chat with peter rohde behind the doors while we're in melbourne.

apparently the first meeting was back in SA when he did a tour with wanganeen while the boys were in Perth
I can understand clubs out of the finals contacting him, but I would have thought you would be fully focused on tomorrow.

eh, outside of the players and matchday staff there's not a lot anyone else at the club can do to prep the team so the administrators etc would be free to show him around
Still it would be in the back of some players head; "If I don't play well I'll be getting replaced by Ryder." Big hypothetical, but there is no need to go so early. Nobody can get him till October 3rd.

I wasn't attacking you guys, merely venting my spleen. I have now vented it at the club as advised.

Venting in here is probably not the smartest move given no one here has any control over. And the little matter that things are a tad touchy.

This is the news that has me filthy today, not the court case..

We had better fight hard at the trade table.

Just when he's peaking..... show one act of decency Paddy and tell your suitors to make the trade fair. If not, enjoy the remainder of your contract at EFC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back