Minecraft Server Setup

Remove this Banner Ad

As I have recently passed several times, I know that my spawn point has been at around the co-ords x: 300 + z: 300

Grand Plans have a habit of not happening, but we'd like:

A hub server.
Portals to worlds:
* BigFooty
* BigFooty Jr
* Experimental mods server
* Creative server
* Full on PvP server, totally open

Grand Plans have a habit of not happening, but we'd like:

A hub server.
Portals to worlds:

* Experimental mods server
* Full on PvP server, totally open

Crackpack? - http://www.atlauncher.com/pack/TheCrackPack/ (Various mods with large pvp elements).

The other idea I came across was using the world border. Minecrack have started a new server where it is 500 blocks by 500. Each day it moves 5 blocks.
Forces everyone to be in the same area and promotes working together, limits resources and end game stuff like Nether/End.

I'd like to see a 'chunk building competition' run on Bigfooty.

Basically people get given a 16x16x32 block of land, unlimited (creative) mats, and everyone's blocks of land are in a row like a street. Best designs win :)

Wish list for survival server.

1. Bukkit essentials plugin. For /home /spawn /back commands

2. Creeper block damage turned off but have the still damage/kill players.

3. Multiverse plugin to link separate world's.

1&2 I would love now and number 3 maybe in the future.

I support 1 & 3 but would vote against #2.

As someone who just mines, I would love a /home or /spawn.

Our original server had a /home command ... I miss that server :( ... Mullarvey Towers ... and Hellbourne refusing to build any construct whatsoever if he couldn't make it burn. That town, the big-arse spawn tower, The city limit razed then left like some slag heap, HBK619 's original mountain with everything on a clifftop ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just hate it when they blown my hard earned work up if I'm not paying attention or you stuff up and blown someone elses work up. I can live without this though.
Everyone is pretty careful, shouldn't be a big problem.

I just hate it when they blown my hard earned work up if I'm not paying attention or you stuff up and blown someone elses work up. I can live without this though.
I agree ... it's very frustrating ... especially if you have lag or low fps which means you can't use a bow/arrow and can't swordfight them because they'll explode while the screen's refreshing.

But they are a part of the game, and they are there with the ability to explode specifically to put that element of difficulty into the game. That's kindah the point.

I visited Treepuncher's new treehouse the other week, climbed right to the top only to hear sssssSSSSsssssSSSsssssssss ..........

Spent the next ten minutes putting all his chests back together and all the stuff I could recover back in them, not to mention placing a few torches around the area.

Part of the game, part of the game

OK I have tried out this Digital Ocean server and it is too laggy, being in Singapore.

JB has set up a server on AWS in Sydney which we've been messing with tonight. It seems reasonably stable.

Drop me a line if you want to get on and I will give you the address. It hasn't got whitelist set up yet.

It is 1.8 but I believe Bukkit is not yet updated to 1.8?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back