No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun 2m
Ben McGlynn took it like a man when he missed 2012 Grand Final. Never whinged, never complained. Great story if he gets a flag next week

I see what angle the Media are taking
He whinged when he wasn't a starting player at the hawks. Unlike other players in his alumnus, he didn't bide his time and do the hard yards, he went full gen Y and uppidy dupped to Sydney. Fck the team that rookie listed him when nobody else would. He and Kennedy, they're the true turncoats.

I laughed at Bruce's little musing about how "it would take a special performance tomorrow for the Swans not to enter the Grannie as favourites".

What does it mean? Who cares in any case?

I laughed at Bruce's little musing about how "it would take a special performance tomorrow for the Swans not to enter the Grannie as favourites".

It's great. Our boys are watching...and listening. Still a big game for us tomorrow and Port deserve respect.

AFAIC, the meejah can blow as much smoke up $hitney's arse as they like, and we can keep flying under the radar.

Just the way I like it!

Jon Ralph ‏@RalphyHeraldSun 2m
Ben McGlynn took it like a man when he missed 2012 Grand Final. Never whinged, never complained. Great story if he gets a flag next week

I see what angle the Media are taking

Predictable from Jon Ralph.

A circle has more angles, a semi-trained monkey more journalistic talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's great. Our boys are watching...and listening. Still a big game for us tomorrow and Port deserve respect.

Absolutely. If you don't respect your opposition, you're not in the right mindset to play.

I will make a big call now. If we win the Grand Final, I reckon it will rate as our greatest flag. Still two games to go - touch wood - but it would be a huge achievement.

Bloody North. Swans will be super fresh next week. Just a nice easy hit out for them tonight going at about 70 or 80%.

Not sure that's ideal for the Preliminary Final though, especially after the week off. The game was too easy, in a sense.

Absolutely. If you don't respect your opposition, you're not in the right mindset to play.

I will make a big call now. If we win the Grand Final, I reckon it will rate as our greatest flag. Still two games to go - touch wood - but it would be a huge achievement.

No big call contains the word IF Grizz.

When....

I don't think it's a big call mate. It's accurate.

Knowing a few of the personalities in this team, there's some real resolve. I'd go as far as saying there's an 80's belief amongst this group. They think they can conquer any team.

No big call contains the word IF Grizz.

When....

True, to an extent. The big call is not on winning, rather the place it would occupy in our glorious history.

After all, 1989 was a massive, massive flag. 2008 was very sweet too.

But this year, after being knifed by Buddy and the sleazy pimp Pickering, the hideous draw, the run of injuries, Clarkson's illness and, if all of that wasn't enough, the death of the little known HFC administrative office mascot, Gretel, a tame stoat, back in late July, really rammed it home.

Nay, the big call is exactly where in the pantheon of Hawthorn greatness a big silvery cup would sit. Right in the pool room, I say.

True, to an extent. The big call is not on winning, rather the place it would occupy in our glorious history.

After all, 1989 was a massive, massive flag. 2008 was very sweet too.

But this year, after being knifed by Buddy and the sleazy pimp Pickering, the hideous draw, the run of injuries, Clarkson's illness and, if all of that wasn't enough, the death of the little known HFC administrative office mascot, Gretel, a tame stoat, back in late July, really rammed it home.

Nay, the big call is exactly where in the pantheon of Hawthorn greatness a big silvery cup would sit. Right in the pool room, I say.
Would be one of the greats. We are again massive underdogs and nothing is expected.

Just 2 more wins

I don't think it's a big call mate. It's accurate.

Knowing a few of the personalities in this team, there's some real resolve. I'd go as far as saying there's an 80's belief amongst this group. They think they can conquer any team.

Thing is those idiot commentators and the equally idiotic paid scribes seem to be seduced by perceived glamour. They get all hyped-up and messy around the trousers at a bit of flashiness, like going all slack-jawed at a Thomastown Kim Kardashian look-a-like 9although for the purposes of this metaphor the real Kim works just as well), while Scarlett Johannson is purring away quietly in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back