Conspiracy Theory James Foley's beheading Hoax.

Remove this Banner Ad

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
Forensic experts have already confirmed it was staged & it was even reported so on CNN.

Crisis actors used once again.
The lady in the top was interviewed because she was apparent Adam Lanza's (Sandy Hook) classmate.
The lady is the bottom pic is claiming to be James Foley's sister!
These photos are two years apart so that would explain some very minimal differences in hair line etc
There smile is identical.
image.jpg

Another crisis actor caught out.
Firstly she was supposably the Sandy Hook Principle whom was shot & killed then a few years later she was spotted at the Boston Marathon Bombings!
Dawn one minute then Donna the next, she may not even be aware her photo is being used for multiple events.

image.jpg

Thy have admitted that the Foley beheading video was a hoax.

That ought to be the focus of the thread.

I maintain that the focus on recycled crisis actors is at best a distraction and at worst intentional disinfo.

Even if they have recycled a crisis actor, nobody still plugged into the matrix is ever going to believe you.

Whereas even those with gutfulls of blue pills can see the obvious problems with the 'beheading video'.

Bit lazy by the stuidios to re-use actors and actresses over and over again. Reminds me of Law and Order. Surely there is plenty of actors out of work.

Thy have admitted that the Foley beheading video was a hoax.

That ought to be the focus of the thread.

I maintain that the focus on recycled crisis actors is at best a distraction and at worst intentional disinfo.

Even if they have recycled a crisis actor, nobody still plugged into the matrix is ever going to believe you.

Whereas even those with gutfulls of blue pills can see the obvious problems with the 'beheading video'.

Of course, it was a mock execution but the real beheading happened off camera.

A hair dresser could solve the first claim. The women at the top have different natural parts in their hair, one has a left , the other a right.

Conspiracy debunked.

Forensic experts have already confirmed it was staged & it was even reported so on CNN.

The lady in the top was interviewed because she was apparent Adam Lanza's (Sandy Hook) classmate.
These photos are two years apart so that would explain some very minimal differences in hair line etc
imgres
20140830-112132-rb40d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was beheaded off camera. He's calm because he was likely promised a quick death off camera (prior to then being beheaded, once already dead) and had a fair amount of opium/opiates in his system.

Its ****ed to talk about the logistics of a beheading video, but if you read between the lines and read a bit about how things are actually performed and who performs it, you can figure it out.

View attachment 76332

Love how you ignore the obvious fact they are not the same people. Or did the "crisis actor" have a massive amount of plastic surgery in between?

Please name forensic experts confirming the staging
Please provide CNN report

Love how you ignore the obvious fact they are not the same people. Or did the "crisis actor" have a massive amount of plastic surgery in between?

Please name forensic experts confirming the staging
Please provide CNN report

I link I provided isn't those photos, who I agree look nothing alike, so I don't know what you've been smoking?

I link I provided isn't those photos, who I agree look nothing alike, so I don't know what you've been smoking?
You post claiming they are the same person.

I give you pictures of each individual you named as the same person side by side who barely look similar let alone identical.

You disavow any claim they are the same person.

When you say you research something, does that mean you go to "insider" websites, collect photoshopped images that appear to back up your point of view and consider it job done? That isn't researching a topic. You can always smell roses if you're running with them in your hand.

You post claiming they are the same person.

I give you pictures of each individual you named as the same person side by side who barely look similar let alone identical.

You disavow any claim they are the same person.

When you say you research something, does that mean you go to "insider" websites, collect photoshopped images that appear to back up your point of view and consider it job done? That isn't researching a topic. You can always smell roses if you're running with them in your hand.
Yours and Ablett's picture of Alex Israel/Katie Foley are also from the same set/location as well. So I'm not sure what the hell Ablett is going on about.

The second case(Like Sublime mentioned) is most likely a case of incompetent reporters using the same picture of two people with the same name.

Last edited:
Whats the benefit to hoaxing a beheading as opposed to just doing it btw?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back