FTA-TV Big Brother 2014 - Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Tim will be heading back into the house, and it seems for more than just one night.

Personally, I don't like it. It stinks of the producers in emergency mode and are scrambling for whatever to keep the season interesting.

I also don't really like Tim that much.

You can listen here, where Mike Goldman did an interview with Tim about what to expect when he gets in the house, and his opinions on the housemates.

http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embe...ext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no

Me and Tim do share a few common opinions, but dammit I am just not a fan of the bloke. Has a few too many tickets on himself.

Dave's beard will be his 2nd target lol

God someone just shave it off in his sleep PLEASE.

No ****en wonder he hasnt got a woman, it's the biggest turn off, it looks like pubes. Who would wanna kiss that??? A crazy woman, thats who. /end rant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I guess the final of the challenge will be on tonight? -and then perhaps BB will reveal how he will take back some/most of the 30 grand off the winning housemates :D -

And eviction tomorrow night????... which of course i wont be watching, will be on the bl.
On these challenges, I must have missed an episode because i swear they didn't show them all. :confused:

Yeah they have a 30 min ep on friday. When is eviction night? And why send Tim in there? I'd hate that if I were a current housemate.
s**t ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back