Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts - Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn Grand Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You beauty can't wait to see who we play! Won't matter we will win regardless lol.

On a side note it says tickers can be collected at selected ticketek outlets interstate?? Is that all ticketek or only the CBD one in Sydney?

What Pyke has done this year is grossly underrated.
Not by me, only by various halfwits I won't name who said Derickx was better.

IF Hawks win I would almost give Rampe the job on Roughy , yes I know he does a good job on Gunston but I reckon Rohan could take him.

Richards worries me
What does Ted do then?

Assume Reg takes the resting ruck so Ted play 3rd up loose?

1909_Road-to-GF_PF1.jpg

So proud of the Boys, our Club and our Loyal Fans (a BIG thumbs up ladies and gentlemen ;)) One more win and history will see us 2014 Premiers :rolleyes:

Last edited:
We are in the GRAND EFFING FINAL! so pumped. So proud. This is going to be the longest week but I will be wearing red and white all week! I dont care who we play. If we play the way we did tonight we will beat hawks or port. Bring it the f**k on!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not by me, only by various halfwits I won't name who said Derickx was better.

I don't remember that. I remember people, including me, saying that Derickx had played well and Pyke should play his way back into the side after a pretty poor first game back. Either way, he's been great this year.

Anyway, we're back here again. Can't wait for my second grannie :)

Anyone going to be unlucky and be dropped for the Grand Final? - Craig Bird did well coming on as the sub with 9 disposals and a goal. Jake Lloyd only one that could be a bit nervous - but he did OK also?

Lloyd isn't getting dropped. That kid is ice cold under pressure and his decision making is so good it's an embarrassment we got him as a rookie. Okay I lied. Not embarrassed at all:)

This is just ******* FANTASTIC! it's just started sinking in the last ten years:

Finals series: 9
Prelims: 6
grand finals: 3 (soon to be 4)
Flags:2 (with a chance at a 3rd)

work has let me put up swans flags, in my office :D

(still said no to Grand final weekend attire :()

Off to another granny! it's that nervous excitement that's starting to sink in.

PS: OhhhhhCyril See you next saturday! ;)

It's been an amazing year, and the club and players have been rewarded with the plaudits. Minor premierships and personal achievements aside though, next Saturday is the main game, the one we all want to see the boys come out on top. Port or Hawthorn - it matters not to me, both will offer a challenge to the boys on the day.

Just passing by to say Congratulations Swans. Outstanding effort. Went to both the Freo game as well as last night (plus a couple of other Swans games during the year) - great team to watch. Hopefully my lot can take a few pointers.

Anyway I hope you take out the GF next week. Enjoy the week!!!!!!!

One of the best weeks of the year in Melbourne, the whole city is always up and about, what is the only thing that can make it better? The swannies in the GF! Let's paint the town red and white, my scarf won't be leaving me all week so going to be some interesting client meetings, haha.

I sure hope Reid comes good, and signs were reasonably positive.

But if not, who comes in?

Laidler, Mitchell are the most experienced, but neither are really like-for-like.

Tim Membrey, "Compulsory" Jones, "Ronnie" Biggs, The Other Guy?

BJ?

Tommy Walsh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back