Guess What James Hird is doing the day after his club is in crisis?

Remove this Banner Ad

piepark

Cancelled
Oct 5, 2004
"Bombers coach James Hird leaves for San Francisco this morning to complete an international business course as club chiefs consider appealing yesterday’s stunning verdict by Justice John Middleton".

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...stigation-failed/story-fni5f22o-1227064741039

"I believe that if show cause notices are issued to current or former Essendon players by ASADA this would give rise to immeasurable and irremediable damage to my reputation, my earning capacity as an AFL coach and my business interests external to Essendon and the AFL". James Hird

Seriously this guy has overseen the biggest scandal in the clubs history, he claims it all about the players, the DAY AFTER the biggest court hearing occurring in relation to this issue and he knicks off overseas?

Is this club serious? As we are reminded HE IS the current coach. He should pulling all the players in this morning and discussing with them how the hell HE IS going to get them out of the crap he got 'em in.

And the board allow him to do it!

Essendon's more than happy to pay him $1 million per year to do absolutely nothing.

How does this in any way impact his earnings potential in the AFL?

CONDITIONS SHANE FLANAGAN MUST MEET IF HIS BAN IS TO BE LIFTED:

- Complete intensive education and training courses on workplace health and safety, the NRL rules and other integrity and ethical training;

- Demonstrate that he understands the duties of obligations of an NRL head coach;

- Refrain from dealing directly or indirectly with the Sharks club, team and players.

CONDITIONS JAMES HIRD MUST MEET IF HIS BAN IS TO BE LIFTED:

- get paid upfront

- go on holiday to France

- attend snobby french business school

- meet with senior players "secretly" before ban is officially complete.

- assist in wasting clubs $$$ on court case which had no chance of winning , taking pot shots at club, it's past and present chairman and the AFL

- Don't bother preparing for next season as you haven't coached for a year, head to San Francisco instead.

TLDR go to http://psychcentral.com/disorders/narcissistic-personality-disorder-symptoms/

"Bombers coach James Hird leaves for San Francisco this morning to complete an international business course as club chiefs consider appealing yesterday’s stunning verdict by Justice John Middleton".

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...stigation-failed/story-fni5f22o-1227064741039

"I believe that if show cause notices are issued to current or former Essendon players by ASADA this would give rise to immeasurable and irremediable damage to my reputation, my earning capacity as an AFL coach and my business interests external to Essendon and the AFL". James Hird

Seriously this guy has overseen the biggest scandal in the clubs history, he claims it all about the players, the DAY AFTER the biggest court hearing occurring in relation to this issue and he knicks off overseas?

Is this club serious? As we are reminded HE IS the current coach. He should pulling all the players in this morning and discussing with them how the hell HE IS going to get them out of the crap he got 'em in.

And the board allow him to do it!

What does he mean by If, they have been, what is he going to do sue the Judge?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James Hird board for all you obsessed loonys. hird-watch 24/7 james hird coverage

you guys sure do love ol' mate hirdy!

Unbelievable, he has been back in the building a couple of weeks, lost a major court ruling that paves the way for 34 players to be issued SCN's, and decides an international business course is top of his agenda.

Kennett is right on this occasion, the board should stand down because there is no way they will survive this years AGM.
Just whack a massive broom through the joint, suck it up and start over with some fresh faces.

I cant understand why these delusional fans continue to idolise this selfish prick.

What is bizzare about this is we are a couple of weeks away from trade period, list management decisions and he jets off/

One players has walked, rumours exist more will and he will not be around to deal with it?

Even after giving him the keys to the city and seeing him put the club in crisis there still appears to be no desire to manage him or limit his activities. They worship him so much that he still can do what he likes, when he likes.

What is bizzare about this is we are a couple of weeks away from trade period, list management decisions and he jets off/

One players has walked, rumours exist more will and he will not be around to deal with it?

Even after giving him the keys to the city and seeing him put the club in crisis there still appears to be no desire to manage him or limit his activities. They worship him so much that he still can do what he likes, when he likes.

Jamestown?

I half heard this on this on SEN and just though it was was turfie talking shite, wtf ? Surely his position is untenable now, but no doubt he'll still get payout his contract

Is this a legit quote surely not.....

Is this a legit quote surely not.....

Its all about the players...............

Remove this Banner Ad

Back