Random The new and improved random chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, a lot of the people who posted in those threads were very young back then!

I'm so sick of arguing with idiots about this stuff... In a local forum, someone has posted this pearler:

"Im starting to feel that in all seriousness, the AFL have really messed this season up by giving too much cash to Sydney Swans. Teams like Freo especially suffer, they had to work so hard agains Sydney last week, and Balyntine got a broken jaw against a sydney's team of giants. By the time they had to play Port they were missing one of their badly needed goal scorers and the rest of them were just stuffed.
It could be another ten years before freo get a serious shot at a final, which really damages a club.
Am i wrong here? I mean Perth is a very expensive city to live in, in a lot of ways more expensive than sydney, plus perth teams fly further than anyone.
I'd be interested to work out some way of knowing how many of the top 30 players over the past 3 years are currently playing at sydney. Maybe how many of the highest placing brownlowe count getters over the past 3 years are currently at sydney. Or how many of the top 20 earning players over the past 3 years are currently are sydney?

any thoughts?"

Can anyone help me out with some snappy replys that will shut them up about this COLA shite?

I'm so sick of arguing with idiots about this stuff...

Think you just answered your own question, sometimes it's better for your own sanity to leave the idiots alone

Fair point... I don't really know why this twonk was asking for stats and figures, because any that are given him that go against the point he is trying to make are ignored anyway. Haters gonna hate.

I still have no rough plans of what I'm doing yet & where ill be staying (besides flying in and out of avalon) so just going to wing it really...im sure ill get lost
Dumpling bar 4am cya there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big day for Scotland and big day for iPhone users, but an even bigger night tonight!

Big day for Scotland and big day for iPhone users, but an even bigger night tonight!
Feel sorry for Scottish Swans fans with who own an iPhone. Can't imagine that'd be too many of those campaigners around.

I'm a complete wreck sitting in my lounge room, can't even imagine what I'd be like if I was up there for the game.

I've never been this antsy before a game, our team is just so good, we just want to see them win. I wish this clock would hurry up.

Status
Not open for further replies.