Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I tend to think the same. Puts a nice full stop at his time at the club and leaves it on a high. Crows would be more interesting and challenging for him...and after that amount of time a change would be refreshing.

Can see the other side too, if they lose the thought of a drawn out rebuilding might be harsh, and maybe they'd do better with a fresh coach.

That said I just can't see it happening. Struggle to pull it anywhere close to actually reality. Maybe if I wish hard enough...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
However if the Hawks do win the premiership surely he'd want to go for 3 in a row and 4 all up. Would make him a legend.

However if the Hawks do win the premiership surely he'd want to go for 3 in a row and 4 all up. Would make him a legend.
Winning two in a row would be legendary enough. This isn't the VFL or early AFL anymore. It's much harder to go back-to-back than it was ten years ago.

10649989_698251906928431_2750645899246226066_n.jpg

Who knows what drives motivations for some but for Clarkson it could be:

a) continue in a comfortable role extending a great dynasty
b) the challenge of rebuilding a new one at a sleeping giant (in terms of resources and some young stars…our top 10 is very good)
c) as per b but in a new role of coaching director or at least with a transition plan towards that.

I'd say the odds are a (95%), b (4%), c (1%).

I think they used to have all the say and it was basically rubber stamped at coach level. I have a vague recollection that sando changed this and now the coaches choose. I could have it ass-about though.

Yep Matty, you have it correct.

Pre-Sando the captain and VC were always selected by the players and then rubber stamped by the coach, just as you called it.

When Sando came, the whole process changed to be one where-by the coaching panel - and only the coaching panel - elected the Captainand VC with the players having no say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who knows what drives motivations for some but for Clarkson it could be:

a) continue in a comfortable role extending a great dynasty
b) the challenge of rebuilding a new one at a sleeping giant (in terms of resources and some young stars…our top 10 is very good)
c) as per b but in a new role of coaching director or at least with a transition plan towards that.

I'd say the odds are a (95%), b (4%), c (1%).

What about D? It isn't fair, I've got enough but I want a bigger share? Can't you see, I wanna coach, but you just need offer me something i can't refuse.

67d4096853c529a296a288c6133555f5.jpg

I believe that if we sell our vision well enough then we can attract Clarkson.

Running our club should really be a piece of piss. Market share in a two club town, largest attendance in the league and a brand new stadium. Get the marketing and branding right, attract quality individuals and rightfully start exerting some pressure as the most influential sporting organisation in this state and what do you have? A sleeping giant awakening.

I understand the pensiveness from some of our fans given the past few years but we have to embrace the new vision. Demand Clarkson or the equivalent.

Can anyone with the 'rumour' post a basic outline and allow people to fill in the gaps?

If its not something that should be discussed, it shouldn't be brought up to begin with.

Can anyone with the 'rumour' post a basic outline and allow people to fill in the gaps?

If its not something that should be discussed, it shouldn't be brought up to begin with.
all I can piece together from what ive heard here is it happened in bali after sandos sacking and therefore doesn't actually involve sando directly or perhaps nothing to do with him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back