Competition BigFooty Logo Upgrade Competition - $350 first prize

Remove this Banner Ad

How about something like this with chad wingard?

BNwm8hW.jpg

Oh yeah I like that one, there's a few other crackers too - particularly lmach and El_Scorcho
Those are high grade works of graphic design, no doubt. But I just think MrJoel's is the best in terms of ingenuity, and relatedness. If he did another one with a more flashy font with 3D corners and a slight sheen to the quote bubble....then it'd look flash. But the actual meat and bones of the design itself is best imo.

Obviously like El_Scorcho's recent one. So nice. But it's basically just the old logo concept touched up with flashy graphics.Which is possibly what Chief would like. He himself said he is looking at an upgraded version of the current logo. Not a reboot per se. A whole different looking logo. MrJoel's is still keeps the same basic concept of the current logo. BIG on top, FOOTY underneath, a Ball/Quote placed between/behind.

Would be keen to see MrJoel try a flashed up version of his current one. Or someone else could help out and flash up MrJoel's one to have the same kind of flashy font/sheen/stylizing that El_Scorcho's has.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I decided I might as well give it another try with the deadline approaching.
The speech bubble football is unchanged but I decided to make the text and colours more dynamic. The outline also now blends in with the background.
BFLogoFinal.png

BFLogoExample.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back