No Oppo Supporters The TAN XIV - 100% ASADA APPROVED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

s**t crowd but good effort from port fans.
They've pretty much done the same as us the other week and come in huge numbers.
Hawks fans spoilt.
My sister and an auntie go nearly every week.
Didn't go today and when I asked why they said " costs heaps all these finals so we are saving this weeks money for GF tIckets"!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with the result turned into a great day for me. Hawks under 39,rough most goals, and start of the finals had hawks/swans granny. Also me and a mate went big at the start of the year on hawks or swans for the flag. So for once I'm happy with most obvious. It was a hell of a game to watch

Okay on Foxtel, still there is no legitimate reason it can't be broadcast on free to air in HD. Poor by the AFL but no surprise..........
The boss of CH 10 stated that it wasn't as simple as doing it in HD. The FTA main stations aren't HD, so they would have to overhaul those broadcast methods, and saying to use those other HD stations ie 7mate wouldn't happen because then they would be competing against there own products. So in other words, it can be done but not as simple as what people make it out to be, and not something the AFL could demand either. He also stated its a few years away yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back